TT001 Rerun: BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 @ Imola [PC/PS4/XB1] CRAP pCARS Event OPEN

Always loved Hot Lapping, so I'm in.

01:47:385, @ImaRobot, Xbox One, lImarobotl, XB1 Pad

17861319008_f888c76dee_c.jpg

Need alot of improvement on the chicanes and hairpin, but it was a load of fun.

I got a 1.43.7 last night, but didn't get a picture as I planned on running more laps, but then the game crashed.

You'll do it again. I must admit in hotlapping whenever I get a good lap as I clap myself on the back I normally crash the following corner. Save as soon as it's completed. I've made the same mistake in GT6.

I'm not going to get a chance to improve on my best time until next week as I'll be abroad. I'll update the leaderboard if I can get access to WiFi.

1:43.009, Im_Lukas, PC, lukas_akinikiwoowoo, XB1 PadView attachment 376344

Now just to get that chicane at the end of sector 2 right, I either go too slow or way too fast and spin out.

Also wondering why on this screenshot it says .009 whereas on the leaderboard it's put .008, although I'll gladly take that free thousandth just in case.
Jerk :P

moving from my Clio cup into this after not trying it for so long takes for some getting used to again :lol: I was doing messy but managed a 1:47 last night, so I think I can break into 1:46, possibly 1:45(high hopes!) Let's see if this Xbox One update helps any.

1:43.009, Im_Lukas, PC, lukas_akinikiwoowoo, XB1 PadView attachment 376344

Now just to get that chicane at the end of sector 2 right, I either go too slow or way too fast and spin out.

Also wondering why on this screenshot it says .009 whereas on the leaderboard it's put .008, although I'll gladly take that free thousandth just in case.

Nice time. I'm coming after you tonight though. 42's or bust. lol..

@JerseyDriverSS I can see your 1:43.7 on the leaderboards and I just can't match your middle sector, are you perhaps running a little more rear downforce (I'm using 2.0)? I'll be gunning for the 42's again tonight but don't think there's much more left in it for me. Good luck on the 42's though! :)

@ImaRobot I'm using the kerbs a lot to get the car rotated in to some corners, mostly the two fast chicanes in sector 1 and the last two corners of the lap. Just a thought that might help you get there.

Also is there any way I can save the replay from time trial mode? I can find the option to view replay but it only shows the last 2 minutes so if I'm running consecutive laps I can't go back to watch my fastest lap.

Just had a quick go at this, not too familiar with this track. Lost about 4 tenths on the chicane compared to my previous best lap which was a bit annoying but will do until the update when I try to do a better lap. At the moment, it seems if you use more of the track, it is enough to get into 1:39's potentially and also if leaderboards get wiped, will be less frustrating. Also a lot of potential in setup.

1.41.058, @Saidur_Ali, PC, saidur_ali, G27

Imola - BMW 320 Turbo Group 5.png

Very nice time. Think I'll actually tinker with the setup tonight to try and chase you down some what. Most of the time I just make cars worse though lol. I think full boost might not be the best way to go With the way the car is geared. Anyways enough rambling. Awesome job.

Last edited:
Very nice time. Think I'll actually tinker with the setup tonight to try and chase you down some what. Most of the time I just make cars worse though lol. I think full boost might not be the best way to go With the way the far is geared. Anyways enough rambling. Awesome job.
Mine is at full boost and have rear downforce at 4. Also final drive to maximum and closed ducts. No driving aids apart from automatic clutch which is probably slower than manual shifting.

Last edited:
Gave it a go myself just now: 01:48:188 with my trusty old CSR:

32zm5ow.jpg

If i put my back into it and tune the car, i'd probably find a second or 2, but that will be my limit :)

Back