Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Having connection issues as well - saying it can’t connect to the server even though the connection to the PlayStation is fine

start time will be 930/940 est to allow those still having issues time to get in, pls comment below if you are still unable to connect so I know we arent starting without someone

LAST CALL AT THE BAR

Anyone still trying to race and cant? We are starting in ten if not :cheers::cheers:

willing to wait if someone is still trying

Thats why i rarely race tuesdays. The early start never works out for me.

This time 3 laps in my daughter decides she needs to get out of bed to come to tell me that she cant fall asleep.

At least she was being honest

Found the smarties i dropped. Yay!!!
0BE99828-094C-40D3-872F-84795F545B75.jpeg

At least the night all worked out, the last loose end was what happened to those smarties, now I can die in peace
It was fun. Besides starting on a corner and over cooking it and driving like my life depended on it. I couldnt catch badguy because i had to pit one more time anyways

It was fun. Besides starting on a corner and over cooking it and driving like my life depended on it. I couldnt catch badguy because i had to pit one more time anyways

I didnt get to say it because you left but man, you are fast on La Sarthe, you ****in dominated considering the start put you waaay on the back foot.

Rolling start sucks :cheers::cheers:

I didnt get to say it because you left but man, you are fast on La Sarthe, you ****in dominated considering the start put you waaay on the back foot.

Rolling start sucks :cheers::cheers:
My favorite car at my favorite track. Thanks for hosting

Last edited:
Back