Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
Thank you @Yugofan and JoeHell for such a great race! I was anxious the entire time to see how it played out. I should have done the short 5 lap RH stint in the middle to get it over with and then end on RS but reversed that and had to defend on RH. But if I took the RH stint in the middle I might have been too far back to make a move with the RS tires. That also depends on what you were on. Really fun stuff!

Thank you @Yugofan and JoeHell for such a great race! I was anxious the entire time to see how it played out. I should have done the short 5 lap RH stint in the middle to get it over with and then end on RS but reversed that and had to defend on RH. But if I took the RH stint in the middle I might have been too far back to make a move with the RS tires. That also depends on what you were on. Really fun stuff!
Totally agree, I used RH as second choice and they sucks LOL like 4+ seconds slower and very hard to keep the race line with, was like iceskating. @Neutty I made a mistake and I did wear all tires but RS twice, what kind of penalties are eligible in that case?
Great race, see you next week guys

This gave me an idea for the next race to use the RH for a single lap and work out how many laps I need to run on the other three compounds.

Totally agree, I used RH as second choice and they sucks LOL like 4+ seconds slower and very hard to keep the race line with, was like iceskating. @Neutty I made a mistake and I did wear all tires but RS twice, what kind of penalties are eligible in that case?
Great race, see you next week guys
Send me a pm.. explaining what you mean.

Great racing @DesertPenguin! I’m loving the tire strategy. Thinkin’ makes head feel kinda funny...

Click here to confirm!

4ACCED5D-9997-4309-B131-1918749BB9A8.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

6/23
Week 8
Laguna Seca
17:00
52 Laps
(Gr.3 LIMITED)
Grid Start W/ False Start Check
17:00 Clear
*Verify you havnt used your limited yet!*
Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (One set each only)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

I'm gonna use the BMW Z4 at Laguna Seca and save the M3 GT for the last race. If you look at the car stat numbers, the M6 Gr.3 acceleration is much lower than the Z4. That's a big deal. Stupid turbo M6

Ill confirm my presence tuesday, not sure what car ill be sitting in. Will update when i finger it out

Extremely beat from working in the heat but it's at Laguna andni wouldnt miss it for the world, now to only choose a BMW for the race

Okay ARL we want your voice to be heard....for the next season of our Tuesday Endurance racing series I will be taking over giving @Neutty some much time off to prepare for another baby. I want your opinions on the style of endurance racing you would like to see come up. I have a couple ideas floating around in my thick head of mine.

If you can take a minute or two and fill out this quick Survey it would meen the world to us on the BOD so we can get some ideas together and bring you another great racing series .

Thank you to each and every driver who makes this league such a fun league to be a part of.

Okay ARL we want your voice to be heard....for the next season of our Tuesday Endurance racing series I will be taking over giving @Neutty some much time off to prepare for another baby. I want your opinions on the style of endurance racing you would like to see come up. I have a couple ideas floating around in my thick head of mine.

If you can take a minute or two and fill out this quick Survey it would meen the world to us on the BOD so we can get some ideas together and bring you another great racing series .

Thank you to each and every driver who makes this league such a fun league to be a part of.
Thanks so much heri for taking this over for him. Means a lot to both him and myself.

Did the survey forgot to add a thought that can't use a car that you use on other ARL Series. You a GT3 car on Tuesday night you can't run the same car on Saturday on the same track just a thought

Did the survey forgot to add a thought that can't use a car that you use on other ARL Series. You a GT3 car on Tuesday night you can't run the same car on Saturday on the same track just a thought
I’m curious as to what you mean.... the Gr.3 Premier series allows you to Run whatever car You want and follows the Saturday night series.

Back