Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
United States
Gardner, KS
I'm new here and got interested, might sign in for the next race, if allowed
I forgot to tag you. If you want in tonight make sure you psn Friend request Neuttyy. we start qually at 9pm Eastern. Lobby will go up at 8:30pm EST

Brazil
Curitiba
I forgot to tag you. If you want in tonight make sure you psn Friend request Neuttyy. we start qually at 9pm Eastern. Lobby will go up at 8:30pm EST
No problem, I'm working tonight but might be available for the next one. Will add you then!

United States
Gardner, KS
Click here to confirm!

3D3A0117-3210-4C60-B673-162F77B235A0.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

7/14
Week 10
Circuit de Sainte-Croix - A II
07:10 Clear
29 Laps
(Gr.3 Limited)
Grid Start w/False Start Check

*GR.3 LIMITED IS ONLY YOUR CHOSEN MANUFACTURE, YOU MUST CHOOSE A MODEL THAT YOU HAVE NOT DRIVEN TWICE ALREADY.*
Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (One set each only)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Herimopp89

Premium
United States
Lebanon PA
Herimopp89
be ready for a new schedule for next season kinda the same format but some different changes to try and hop make the on track racing better...

Colombia
BOGOTA
be ready for a new schedule for next season kinda the same format but some different changes to try and hop make the on track racing better...

Guys, thanks a lot for this experience racing with you all, I really had a great time and count on me for the next season.
Thank you all. Greetings from Colombia and see you next week.

United States
Gardner, KS
Guys, thanks a lot for this experience racing with you all, I really had a great time and count on me for the next season.
Thank you all. Greetings from Colombia and see you next week.
Keep in mind we have 2 weeks left. I’m glad you have even able to join us, I see you on all the time.

United States
Gardner, KS
Click here to confirm!
103D567B-70E7-4BAF-9AC0-80EDD3300F3B.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

7/21
Week 11
Nurburgring GP
15:00 Cloudy
50 Laps
(Gr.1 C Old School)
Rolling start

*MUST USE A DIFFERENT GR.1 C THAN YOU USED IN THE PREVIOUS GR.1 RACES!*
Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (One set each only)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

DesertPenguin

(Banned)
United States
Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
Gonna miss tonight unfortunately, sorry. Still can't get my wheel to consistently stay plugged in. I'm getting really worried

United States
Gardner, KS
I’ll be running Gr.2 tonight so I won’t have a practice lobby up for the season finale.