Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
The first race of the series is Barcelona. We will be starting off the series with the Gr.3 Premiere Mini Series.

The Gr.3 Premiere Series is our open to any car selection series that will follow the Saturday Schedule. There are only 4 races to this portion of the schedule.

Our 3 Mini Series consist of the following.

Gr.3 Premiere - Meaning you may choose any Gr.3 Car selection to run in any of these races. You are not locked into this car for this mini series.

Gr.3 Limited - You are choosing a Manufacture that is on the allowed list. You may choose to run either one of the cars that this manufacture offers. But choose wisely as you may only choose to use each Model of car twice. For Example: BMW offers M6 Walkenhurst, M6 M-Power, M3, Z4. Since the M6 is the same model, it can only be chosen 2 times.; Toyota offers Supra, and the FT-1. Each model is allowed to be ran 2 times, and the same will follow for the rest of the Manufactures listed.
Mercedes - AMG GT3, SLS AMG Gt3
Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Aston Martin - Vantage, DB9
Ford - Mustang, GT Test Car
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT
Mazda Atenza, RX-Vision GT3 (Not yet in the game, due to release soon)

Gr.1 C (old School) - This Mini series only allows the Gr.1's that were built prior to 1996. You are only allowed to run each car ONE time. So choose wisely.

R92CP
787B
Sauber C9
XJR-9
962 C

@Mrs Neutty and @Neutty are in the process of creating a spread sheet that will keep track of everything for everyone in the Gr.3 Limited, and the Gr.1 C. The schedule will be included by nights end, and hopefully will have enough detail to keep everyone up to date and on the same page on whats going on week in and week out.

The Gr.3 Premiere Series follows the SAME rules as the Saturday night league.

The Gr.1 C, and the Gr.3 LIMITED Have special tire rules that will be applied, and will consist of the same tire and fuel wear to reduce confusion. The rules for the tires only allows each compound to be ran ONE time during the race. Replays will be dissected to control this during the week.

Spreadsheets will be created within the next week, the plan is to simplify it for everyone.

the Schedule will be completed at days end.

Divisions will be completed by the end of the weekend.

If you have any questions please ask them!!

What will the tire and fuel be for this first race at Barcelona? I can't find any info on this in the Gr.3 Saturday thread, or a schedule for that series at all. Since that just finished a season and you're running the Gr.3 Premiere Mini now which runs the Gr.3 Saturday schedule, then what will this schedule be based off of? I don't get it

What will the tire and fuel be for this first race at Barcelona? I can't find any info on this in the Gr.3 Saturday thread, or a schedule for that series at all. Since that just finished a season and you're running the Gr.3 Premiere Mini now which runs the Gr.3 Saturday schedule, then what will this schedule be based off of? I don't get it
We are currently working on that this evening. One of us will update ya when we know more

I am currently working on the schedule, i will post it up here soon.. Gr.3 Premier follows the Saturday league. Saturdays leagues starts NEXT week. So the Barcelona race on Tuesday will be a preparation race for most. We are working on Tire wear for the 4 Gr.3 Premier races as we speak. But i am primarily focused on getting Barcelona Figured out for everyone. Sorry this is late, but life got in the way and i needed a day away from being an "Organizer" yesterday. Thanks for understanding.

Just so everyone is aware of the schedule.

Blue - is for the Gr.3 Premier series that follows the Saturday night schedule. On these nights, you may choose any Gr.3 Car.

Grey - is the Gr.3 Limited series that has a select few cars that you may choose from. You choose a manufacture and then you can only run each model in that manufacture of your choice a maximum of 2 times, (you cannot change from the manufacture once the first Limited race is ran.)

Yellow - Gr.1 C series is the Group 1 older than 1996. These you can only run each car a maximum of 1 time.

Each week, you just need to show up and race. We will have an excel sheet up for everyone to see in the 3rd and 4th post of the thread. These will be updated each week and will show you all what is left for you to run. The boxes will be highlighted designating that car has been used for you. If you have any questions you may ask.

We will also be introducing back into the league a confirmation form. Each week you will need to CONFIRM. there will be NO auto-confirm this season!!

@Herimopp89 will be adding the form soon to the thread. Thank you. The last thing that will need to be done is the divisional split. If i could get a head count for who is planning to run the entire season that would be great!!

https://forms.gle/yDzmTme2h3difszr8

Last edited by a moderator:
CONFIRMATION FORM IS UP! Click here to confirm!

604C153D-B130-4682-8BA9-1FBC905EF04F.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

5/5
Week 1
Catalunya Barcelona
16:30 Clear
51 Laps
(Gr.3 PREMIER)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check

Tire Wear - 4x
Fuel Wear - 4x
RS/RM (Both Sets MUST be used atleast ONCE!)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

CONFIRMATION FORM IS UP! Click here to confirm!

View attachment 917807

UPCOMING RACE

5/5
Week 1
Catalunya Barcelona
16:30 Clear
51 Laps
(Gr.3 PREMIER)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check

Tire Wear - 4x
Fuel Wear - 4x
RS/RM (Both Sets MUST be used atleast ONCE!)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

I would like to add that you can update your status at anytime and it should change. YOU HAVE TO USE THE EXACT NAME YOU USED THE FIRST TIME

Stream of consciousness incoming...

Hmmm.... not so sure about Mercedes anymore. I just checked out all of the BOP specs for Aston, BMW, Ford, and Merc. I was thinking which one could I pick to have a car for the larger faster tracks and another for the small tight tracks but the only small track for Gr.3 Limited is Laguna Seca. No point in min/maxing for just one race. BMW would be great because the M6 and M3 are very similar, while Ford's got the GT40 at 525HP/2,901lbs and the Mustang is up to 598HP/2,923lbs. I didn't know they brought the GT40 down so far! Mustang would be great for three of the tracks, but gotta use the GT40 twice. I've gotta see how the GT40 handles and if it's crap I'll probably pick BMW for a balanced group of cars. It's hard to pass up on that Mustang power, am I right?

Stream of consciousness incoming...

Hmmm.... not so sure about Mercedes anymore. I just checked out all of the BOP specs for Aston, BMW, Ford, and Merc. I was thinking which one could I pick to have a car for the larger faster tracks and another for the small tight tracks but the only small track for Gr.3 Limited is Laguna Seca. No point in min/maxing for just one race. BMW would be great because the M6 and M3 are very similar, while Ford's got the GT40 at 525HP/2,901lbs and the Mustang is up to 598HP/2,923lbs. I didn't know they brought the GT40 down so far! Mustang would be great for three of the tracks, but gotta use the GT40 twice. I've gotta see how the GT40 handles and if it's crap I'll probably pick BMW for a balanced group of cars. It's hard to pass up on that Mustang power, am I right?
I may change for now yes to get on the grid if that's ok
Limiteds technically don’t start until next week. So you have until then to choose your limited manufacture. Tomorrow night is the any choice car aka Gr.3 Premier league.

Last edited:
I would like to use the form. I’ll post the link each and every week as well as add the link to the first post in the thread.

Back