Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
I really like how this series is slip up. I'm gonna go wild with my Premier vehicle picks and have some fun with this.

At this point in time we are looking at 1 lobby. HOWEVER , that will not change things with divisions. We will still have 2 divisions. I was planning to have them done Sunday but with the lack of interest I decided to push it back until tonight.

those of you that are new and I don’t know your speed, you will be evaluated for a few weeks until I can adequately place you in the correct division.

If you had to guess your division, last season I was separating lobby’s in that way in hopes of gaining knowledge for the triple crown, basically if you were in lobby A last season there is a very good chance you are in Silver division. If you were in lobby B there is a good chance you are in bronze division.

Lobby/ies will be friends only. Please are sure you are friends with me

Neuttyy - PSN

@Neutty Hi, I'm new to this site and to the championship. Im quite confused about the car selection rule. Does this mean that for the races marked in blue (like tonight in Barcelona) I may choose the gr3 car that I want to and for the races marked in grey (next 2 races) I must run one of the Mercedes cars. Am I right? Thanks in advance

@Neutty Hi, I'm new to this site and to the championship. Im quite confused about the car selection rule. Does this mean that for the races marked in blue (like tonight in Barcelona) I may choose the gr3 car that I want to and for the races marked in grey (next 2 races) I must run one of the Mercedes cars. Am I right? Thanks in advance
You have it all figured out!! Any Gr.3 Tonight!!

So for the Mercedes you must run each model twice. You cannot run a model for more than 2 races!!

The Ones marked in yellow are the Gr.1 C. There are only 5 but you can only run each car once. Meaning you will run 4 of the 5!

Thank you for reading the thread, and ill get you on the grid. Most likely will place you in my lobby (if we end up with 2 lobbies tonight) to help me evaluate your speed to properly place you in the correct Division.. WELCOME!!

The confirmation spoiler now has the link added to it on the first post. Going forward this is where we can confirm for the league!!

Division Split can now be found in the THIRD POST!

Please make sure that you are friends with both

it is possible that there will only be one lobby tonight but I’d we have a few others sign up we will have 2. In the event of one lobby make sure you have me as your friend.

MrsNeutty - PSN (Bronze Lobby)
Neuttyy - PSN (Silver Lobby)

Last edited:
PSN: Yugofan
Gr.3 Limited: Toyota

I’m not on the lobby list, I assume because I hadn’t chosen my manufacturer. I’ll check for the update.

I’m not on the lobby list, I assume because I hadn’t chosen my manufacturer. I’ll check for the update.
That’s probably an oversight and I apologize for that.

I just got you added to the Gr3 Limited Schedule and will add you to the Gr 1 Schedule as well.

Not going to make it for this series, Thanks for the memories, I really enjoyed it.

Back