Tuned Red Bull X1 Acceleration and Top Speed, 487kph (302.6mph)

• Thread starter TheIshter
  • 10 comments
Jesus 1.3 seconds 0-100. Insane. Thanks for the video.

Well I think 9.x seconds from 0-400 km/h is a lot more impressive. 9.x from 0-200 is very seriously quick. But to 400 in the same time? I cannot even imagine the g-forces involved here.

If this car would exist, I honestly don´t think humans could race it. Not for a long period of time at least.

This thing makes F1 cars look like toys.

I believe the X1 can cover the 1/4 mile in a lot less than 9 seconds. My drag car reaches 60mph in oughly 2 and a half seconds and covers the 1/4 mile in just over 9 seconds. Something this light that can reach 60 in 1.3 seconds is going to probably reach 400m / or 1/4 mile in well under 9 seconds. Probably more like low 8's possibly high 7's with the right suspension and tires.
It's not a drag car,but being as light as it is with over 1,500hp and vast amounts of downforce it's going to be fast no matter what.I mean we see 1,500hp drag cars that weigh close to 2,800lbs that are running 7's. Mind you these are purpose-built drag cars. But still, the X1's formula for speed is hard to argue with. Light-weight, crazy downforce, and 1,550hp.

i've done 503 km/h with it drafting my friend... absolute top (file says it should reach 507)
but too much (wind)drag and not easy to keep cars alligned

Back