Tuned Red Bull X1 Acceleration and Top Speed, 487kph (302.6mph)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheIshter
  • 10 comments
  • 7,373 views
Messages
562
Messages
TheIshter
Possible future updates, because who gives a crap, right? :yuck:

[YOUTUBEHD]HU8w8m1avzI[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Jesus 1.3 seconds 0-100. Insane. Thanks for the video.
 
At last. I have been waiting for a video of the X1 on SSR7. It's so fast!
Thanks for that video mate.
 
Jesus 1.3 seconds 0-100. Insane. Thanks for the video.

Well I think 9.x seconds from 0-400 km/h is a lot more impressive. 9.x from 0-200 is very seriously quick. But to 400 in the same time? I cannot even imagine the g-forces involved here.

If this car would exist, I honestly don´t think humans could race it. Not for a long period of time at least.

This thing makes F1 cars look like toys.
 
I believe the X1 can cover the 1/4 mile in a lot less than 9 seconds. My drag car reaches 60mph in oughly 2 and a half seconds and covers the 1/4 mile in just over 9 seconds. Something this light that can reach 60 in 1.3 seconds is going to probably reach 400m / or 1/4 mile in well under 9 seconds. Probably more like low 8's possibly high 7's with the right suspension and tires.
It's not a drag car,but being as light as it is with over 1,500hp and vast amounts of downforce it's going to be fast no matter what.I mean we see 1,500hp drag cars that weigh close to 2,800lbs that are running 7's. Mind you these are purpose-built drag cars. But still, the X1's formula for speed is hard to argue with. Light-weight, crazy downforce, and 1,550hp.
 
I believe the X1 can cover the 1/4 mile in a lot less than 9 seconds.

It certainly can, they discussed 0-400 km/h above, not 0-400 metres.
 
i've done 503 km/h with it drafting my friend... absolute top (file says it should reach 507)
but too much (wind)drag and not easy to keep cars alligned
 
Is that the top speed 302mph my x1 gos 300mph in 5/7 gear top speed 420 mph
 
Back