Tunes section missing at top of page

• Thread starter JR98
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
I've just noticed that since the Course Maker showcase was added the tunes section at the very top of GTP seems to be gone. Will that be back soon or renamed or what?

I've just noticed that since the Course Maker showcase was added the tunes section at the very top of GTP seems to be gone. Will that be back soon or renamed or what?
I think it might come back or be changed to something related to the new Course Registry we have. :)

The software which originally ran the tuning database now supports the track database as well, and it required a lot of modifications to make it work. It wouldn't be logical for all those tracks to show up under a "tunes" tab, so I have removed it. As noted, both databases are accessible from their appropriate sub-forums.

The software which originally ran the tuning database now supports the track database as well, and it required a lot of modifications to make it work. It wouldn't be logical for all those tracks to show up under a "tunes" tab, so I have removed it. As noted, both databases are accessible from their appropriate sub-forums.

Maybe the original "Tunes" tab could be renamed to "Resources", or something like that?

Hi there @Jordan , is there any chance of getting the "Advanced Tune Finder" button back again??? That was beyond handy as a feature! Please and Thank you.

EDIT: Got it, but had to be signed in to see it. Sorry about that! :embarrassed:

Cheers

Hi there @Jordan , is there any chance of getting the "Advanced Tune Finder" button back again??? That was beyond handy as a feature! Please and Thank you.

Cheers
Its location never actually moved; it's still accessible at the top of the tuning section:

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 3.21.08 PM.png

I will add the link to the GT6 Tuning Forum as well, though, so it's easier to find.

Sorry @Jordan , before I first posted the request, I was not signed in to GTP, but as soon as I was signed in, I found it instantly. I just thought the link was removed as I never had to be signed in to use it before.

Again, my apologies.

Cheers

Last edited:
Maybe the original "Tunes" tab could be renamed to "Resources", or something like that?
I thought about that too, but it most people wouldn't understand that without clciking it.

Back