tuning in process on all rotarys

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinidad and Tobago
brooklyn/ny/us
mazdarota122
i will be tuning my rotarys by the way i hav 13 rotartys but i will be working on 2nd gen rx7s nd potin results and if someone can tell me how to get photos from the ps2 on to the camer itll help

Welcome to GTP.

However, your post here, (and your 2 others that I've deleted) are terribly written. We do not expect that every post should be done in perfect English, but they should at least be readable by everyone (note that GTP has thousands of users who are using English as a second language). You can spell better than that. Where is your punctuation?

I refer to to the relevant part of the Acceptable Use Policy that you agreed to when you signed up.

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

I'm guessing your post should read...
I will be tuning my rotaries (by the way I have 13 rotaries) but I will be working on 2nd generation RX7s and posting results and if someone can tell me how to get photos from the ps2 on to the camera, it'll help
...but what you posted is gibberish. Even when I tried to make it readable, it still doesn't have much of a point.

Please make an effort to make any future posts readable. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back