Tuning problems when an update is done!!

• Thread starter ilias420
  • 14 comments
Greece
Greece
ilias420
i have pointed out that my gtr black edition cant evenn start after the update with the setup i had before the update.... has anyonefaced the same problem with any car??

Updates sometimes reset a transmission or an entire car's settings. Check your sheets, car settings for track, and room settings to make sure nothing is on that shouldn't be or if it is the right tune for your car. If everything else is fine, chances are the update messed up your tune somehow and you'll have to retune it.

Updates sometimes reset a transmission or an entire car's settings. Check your sheets, car settings for track, and room settings to make sure nothing is on that shouldn't be or if it is the right tune for your car. If everything else is fine, chances are the update messed up your tune somehow and you'll have to retune it.
I have checked,anything I have made various setups,I tried and tried and tried,I,got the exact same settings as my friend and,he is still,faster.... It seems,like it doesn't have power at the first three gears... Totally confused

since the update ,the only problem i noticed is the screen freezing when attempting to join a room.
same settings as your friend, could be your shift points that's making the difference as far as him being faster.

since the update ,the only problem i noticed is the screen freezing when attempting to join a room.
same settings as your friend, could be your shift points that's making the difference as far as him being faster.
beleive me I am an,expert on gtr and I don't think wrong shifting points can create a difference of 3 cars

tumblr_m15wo5n0pv1r3jsrko1_500.jpg

Back