Tuning seems unrealistic in GT6 compared to previous GT's

  • Thread starter Thread starter psball
  • 30 comments
  • 2,121 views
I disagree. I reckon they are actually too easy to control ...or maybe it is the cars I drive. The Aventador is probably the only one that caught me out but then I saw a Top Gear episode where Tanner Faust confirmed "it likes to drift" ....and I do not ..so there you go. But the Nissans, Mazda, BMWs, Mercs and Audis definitely have handling that to my imagination seems realistic ...though I have only driven a couple of real BMWs, Volkwagens and Audis in my life. One thing though is the tyres ...the noise is definitely unrealistic ...it is way too loud. I have been on a couple of trackdays with my BMW 330i in real life and I can confirm that the fronts especially do make some noise when the car is pushed ...but it is NEVER as intrusive as it is in GT6. Also the rear end of my real-life 330i is as planted as the one in game ...which is great!

Just a note on something and that is the "Original Tracks". Personally I hate them because to me their physics seem off ...as compared to say the Nurburgring GP/F course or any of the Silverstone configurations. Maybe that is the problem right there - The High Speed Ring. In terms of how cars should behave, to me it feels worst compared to the rest. Personally I stick to the real life tracks because I can always go online and see onboard videos of people who have really driven those tracks. To me my cars behave exactly like those I see on YouTube especially at Nurburgring GP/F and, ofcourse, The Ring itself!
 
Back