TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
Now these are the kind of updates I like to see, lol. I freakin love it man. 👍
 
I love the colours and the angle in the last shot Turbo.
 
Thank's guy's glad you liked the shot's.

I think im going to do a full update seeing how you all like the car so... hope it will be up tomorrow!

TURBO
 
Congrats on the new car man. It looks really good, I still like the RSX's over civics. Shoulda got a Subaru though, J/K lol.
 
haha, my friend just got a wrx....i love em, but i also love rsx's, especially the type-s's, six speed manual, gotta love em! Congrats Turbo!
 
looks good ... ive 2005 rsx-s, but, id like to get it repainted if i can ever afford it. too many silver ones :(
 
Nice car dude. I love it:tup:
:odd: You will still love the rotarys right? `cuz i will:lol:
 
great update!! i love the reflectios on the evo! the sauber c9 looks awesome too! michael schumacher drove one of those if i'm not mistaken.great updates!! oh and congratulations on the new car :) visit my gallery one day and tell me what u think.
 
Thanks all!

As for mods go: Borla esaust, Hondata Reflash, DC Comp headers,Injen Cold Air Intake..

O yea it is the type-S i would have posted more pics but imageshack was real slow.So ill give it another shot later..




LGforce: Of course i will always love the rotary i sold my FC to my good freind.So i can still drive it when i want :lol:
 
get the jdm body kit for it. work wheels and coilovers and you're set!
 
:My New Drift Project:





I know the pic's arent that great. I did that on purpose, Just for a kinda old beat up car look.. Im in the Process of tunning the car now, Tho's pics will be much cleaner.​
 
Some good Drifting...good sence of motion in your pics,
 
nice pics. I love how the smoke kind of has a purplish tint to it. keep it up
 
nice pics. I love how the smoke kind of has a purplish tint to it. keep it up

Yea i like that to Elcapitan dose that to the smoke..

Not sure what to do for my next update, Just dont have that spark anymore to take pic's.. And i think what little Skills i did have have gon down the drain. :nervous:

Thanks all!
 
thats great drifting. love the pics with dense smoke in the air :)
 
Back