TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

Pshh, driving the ***** Le Mans, try threading those tire wallas as fast as you can, now thats fun!

Good pics by the way.

appie17
nice Loctite NSX keep it up

feel free to check my gallery

Thanks Appie17 yea i like this update i got coming up to this one is going to have more Actoin than the other one.And ill be sure to stop by your Gallery to.:)

TURBO (@)...

O great now the Pressure is on AAHHH! ill try my best but all im saying is that i have my up and downs when it comes to taking pic's so...We will see what gose down lol...:nervous:

Thanks for all the Feedback they help alot in my Picture Taking...:)

TURBO (@)....

hey man sorry i havent posted yet its exam week. :nervous:
anyway, i like the 1st and 2nd to last pics in the rx8 update. and in the locktite nsx one i like the 1st one in every row. you have improved a whole lot since your first gallery. good work 👍 👍

@ Pain killer:No problem man i know how Exam week is thanks for the comments to... O yea and have fun getting the grades back if you havent already But what am i saying you will Get great test Scores man....:)

@ Appie17 :Thanks man yea i would have to agree with you on that one i do like the first one the best myself.Thank's for the commet's...:)

Kennythebomb :Thanks man... I try.

TURBO (@)....
@ Pain killer:No problem man i know how Exam week is thanks for the comments to... O yea and have fun getting the grades back if you havent already But what am i saying you will Get great test Scores man....

lol. ive only had 4 of 8 exams. i just had the longest exam ive ever taken (143 questions) and i still have algebra 2 exam on friday :nervous: :nervous: :( :( :dunce:

@ Pain killer:WOW i feal bad for you man i never had a Exam with that many questoins.And wow 8 is alot of Exam's i only had like five.All i can say is have fun with the math one i always Bomd out on the math one's.:ouch:

@ Ving:Thank's Ving...Yes one is the Kenwood NSX LM and the one I shot was the LOCTITE NSX.So i figured hey two birds with one Stone...:)

@ FaLLeNAn9eL:Thank's alot man that is what keeps me takeing pic's.:)

@ MKthreeGTi:Thanks yea i think slowly but surly my Editing is getting better.Thank's for the comments!:)

@ Master_Yoda:Thanks man i really apreciate all your comments...:)

Hey there! nice start man! the RX8 LM looks great, but your Loctite NSX update is fantastic! You've got some great angles there at Laguna seca. The 5th thumb is cool, I like how you can see the other part of the track! The 8th thumb is awsome too! I like close-ups like that. cracking stuff, keep em coming dude!

Back