Turbo's Track Creator Racing

• Thread starter turbonator
  • 299 comments
Thanks for the invite Turbo, I'm definitely interested in this. When is the next event? Had a quick scan through the thread but couldn't seem to find it

This will be our final shakedown on Goodwood circuit with the California.
Date: 3rd Nov 2013
Laps: 25
Car entry: Ferrari California 473bhp 1630kgs
Settings: Stock Std (Tuning Prohibited)
: Oil change
Tyres: Sport Softs
Event Setting Start type: Grid start with false start check Penalty: none Mechanical damage: off Slipstream: weak Tyre/Fuel depletion: Normal Grip reduction: real

Quali start: 8:30pm Race start: 9pm UK time

There will be practicing during the week, otherwise the track is ready for download in my track download. When pitting please make sure you check pit entry speed. There is no limit to how many pit stops you do in the race. You will need to run your car in to.
ENTRY LIST
Turbonato
Cobani (2012 two times Sunday cup finalist)
Cpt.Disaster (2013 Sunday cup winner)
Goodwolf
GTP_ADE
Jammyrex
GTP_CICO (GT academy finalist)
Weescotsman
GT Flaw
CTR Driver
Pasm (GT academy national finalist)
Eriba

Last edited:
Haha, in the California :P
I still remember the time when we used the SLR With sports hard and I just couldn't get it, just found it impossible, but listening to what you said and how to approach the corner has me helped so much in my driving technique.
(I see my thread has gone all wonky and I'm away this weekend so I'll repair it tomorrow night)

I still remember the time when we used the SLR With sports hard and I just couldn't get it, just found it impossible, but listening to what you said and how to approach the corner has me helped so much in my driving technique.
(I see my thread has gone all wonky and I'm away this weekend so I'll repair it tomorrow night)

Glad to have helped a bit :) I remember a lot of good racing at TCR in general too 👍

Sure Dave thanks for the invite, but I'm a little rusty on the Track Creator.

Could only manage 2'40.058 with 468bhp need more running in me thinks.

Sure Dave thanks for the invite, but I'm a little rusty on the Track Creator. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvtNKiNOs8">YouTube Link</a> Could only manage 2'40.058 with 468bhp need more running in me thinks.
Glad you can mate it Phil and that's a good time to.

Just ran a few laps. Really nice track, and the car feels great. Quite a bit down on the above time, but the car is brand new, so Im only seeing 464bhp at the moment. Got bob doing he 300km enduro, so should be good for the power after that.

Just ran a few laps. Really nice track, and the car feels great. Quite a bit down on the above time, but the car is brand new, so Im only seeing 464bhp at the moment. Got bob doing he 300km enduro, so should be good for the power after that.
Lol, glad you like it.
I'll be online tomorrow if anyone wants to practice.

Thursday will be the main practice with short races, but I'll probably do Wednesday to and I'll let you what time.
Did you get the track?

Hey Turbo, thanks for the invite but i wont be able to join you and the lads for the race. Got something planned for that night. Next time eh?

cheers

As my PS3 is the old fat boy 80Gb I was short on room for GT6 on disk, so I formatted said HDD after backing up my game play, not thinking about tracks / pictures / videos.

Have any of you kind gentlemen got one or two of my old tracks, I know there were not many and you may have deleted them thinking they were rubbish anyway, but if you do can you let me know which you have.

Maybe we can arrange for me to download them back from you, thanks.

Cheers for the info Turbo, not sure yet if I will make it, Ill try the track out as well.

As my PS3 is the old fat boy 80Gb I was short on room for GT6 on disk, so I formatted said HDD after backing up my game play, not thinking about tracks / pictures / videos.

Have any of you kind gentlemen got one or two of my old tracks, I know there were not many and you may have deleted them thinking they were rubbish anyway, but if you do can you let me know which you have.

Maybe we can arrange for me to download them back from you, thanks.

I will have a look Philip. I might have 1 or 2 gems saved.

Last edited:
View attachment 80797

After last nights short practice, I noticed that Gary has PIMPED he's car so I decided to send mine in to Pimp my ride to do the same, lol.
Big practice tomorrow night at 8pm till 9pm so feel free to join in. Due to the last corner being so fast you will need to practice your pit entry or you will lose time. Gary and I were setting 2:38:00 so race practice will be a real bonus for all. We also noticed that the tyres were good for 5 laps flat out but after that, lap times were a lot slower. Doing long stints in the race will require absolute smoothness. So will it be a 1,2 or 3 stopper mmmmmm. This track like any other takes time and Patience and the more you drive it the more you will find over taking opportunities, like we discovered last night. A fast lap around here means nothing and passing on the straight is very hard so looking for opportunities else where is a must, and there are a lot. I sound like my wife (she a head teacher)
Like iv'e noticed with Ade (Sunday cup) practice, practice,practice makes perfect.
See you tomorrow.

ENTRY LIST
Turbonato
Cobani (2012 two times Sunday cup finalist)
Cpt.Disaster (2013 Sunday cup winner)
Goodwolf
GTP_ADE (Sunday Cup Director)
Jammyrex
GTP_CICO (GT academy finalist)
Weescotsman
GT Flaw
CTR Driver
Pasm (GT academy national finalist)
Eriba
Last edited: Today at 6:02 AM

Last edited:
Will be there for practice tomorrow, although may not be there at 8.00 on the dot. Gonna try a few laps again tonight if I get time.

Back