Turbo's Track Creator Racing

• Thread starter turbonator
  • 299 comments
That was the one Bart, if you could share it I'll copy it asap so as not to keep your list tied up.

And well done Gary.

Yeah please thats about the only ones I like to use, they never seem to get tiresome in any car.

I don't expect for a minute they'll be carryoverable to GT6 but you never know.

Edit: Thanks Bart downloaded.
Edit: Thanks Bo
Edit: Thanks Gary

I have Panorama, Le-mans, Spitfire and fit 03. Others I don't think I'm to bothered with.

It's ironic you save your data, format you HDD and it will save 1000's of Stupid Museum Cards but not your Tracks / Pictures and Videos

Last edited:
Hi gents.

Here is a small video of the practice night, sorry I tired to take some action from each race but messed it up altogether but hope you enjoy the bit I did get.

Click here to view.

I'll try again and get the full version.

Hi gents.

Here is a small video of the practice night, sorry I tired to take some action from each race but messed it up altogether but hope you enjoy the bit I did get.

Click here to view.

Nic
Hi gents.

Click here to view.

Very nice Phil, it's a real bonus having a video capture.

Wow, awesome race guys.
Well done to Bo for coming first, Pasm second and me third just.
The first part was bumper to bumper with myself and Geordie pitting on lap 8 for a two stopper, Bo, Bart, Gary, Phil and Gary for sticking it out for a one stopper.
Towards the end I managed to catch up to Gary and Bart and with Gary running wide took third.
Again thanks for joining in this event.
I'll have a video up by Tuesday/ Wednesday.

Amazing race 👍
Congratulations Bo, well deserved win. The cars were really converging towards the end, with Dave closing in on Gary and I, with us catching Bo, but he kept us away. Well done :)
And I admire Phil for coaching GC, who could keep up really well in the sprint races we did afterwards.

:cheers: guys

Amazing race 👍
Congratulations Bo, well deserved win. The cars were really converging towards the end, with Dave closing in on Gary and I, with us catching Bo, but he kept us away. Well done :)
And I admire Phil for coaching GC, who could keep up really well in the sprint races we did afterwards.

:cheers: guys

First of all Congrats Bo, putting one over on these race craft masters is no mean feat.

Thanks for the kind words Bart, you know me help anyone if I can. I'm not the best but I don't like to see members left out in the cold, these tracks are hard to master with their off cambers, dips, bumps and so on, that and being thrust into a race with Pasm, Cobani, Cpt, turbo and many more (sorry to many to list) is a bit daunting for anyone.

And your right GC was going well in the sprints, I was quiet proud of him at the end how quick he picked it up, 10/10 GC.

Thanks for the invite Dave, I'll promote your race event again here and put some more videos there too, hoping for good things with GT6 and the new track creator so we can run club vs club events sometime in the new year.

Thanks for the great evening gents and for the company.

I really enjoyed the first stint, some good close racing but after my first stop I just couldn't get back into a rhythm. Pushing to hard just led to more small but costly mistakes.

Thank you for taking the time to put in such a heavy level of coaching. 👍👍👍 once again I am very grateful. I believe that you can only improve if push/test your limits. Which I certainly did last night once given the pointers. Great racing all. Hope to be able to join you again in the future. :cheers:

I've just watched the videos GC, race 2 and 3 I'm sure you changed driver and put a ringer in the seat, what a difference, fantastic stuff.

Apologies to everyone else if my insentient chattering to GC put you off, but I'm sure your all experienced enough to rise above it and get on with the job in hand. We all need help improving our online game play, if we can all be as fast as one another just think how adrenalin pumping the races would be.

Playing with the videos at the moment so I should have something to show a little later.

I've just watched the videos GC, race 2 and 3 I'm sure you changed driver and put a ringer in the seat, what a difference, fantastic stuff.

Apologies to everyone else if my insentient chattering to GC put you off, but I'm sure your all experienced enough to rise above it and get on with the job in hand. We all need help improving our online game play, if we can all be as fast as one another just think how adrenalin pumping the races would be.

Playing with the videos at the moment so I should have something to show a little later.

That's the first time I've been called a ringer :lol:
I'm looking forward to your video offering 👍

Going to start with a step back in time from a golden era 1956, of an old disabled fossil like me that I grew up with.

Take a look at the fastest lap time of the night 2'37.491 (free air)takes an old codger of just over a month to my 61st birthday disabled, arthritic, epileptic to come out of retirement to show you the way. Only Bart was the other to make it into the 2'37 with a very good lap of 2'37.6XX (cough draft) 👍

Just kidding and keeping the post count up for TTCR I think your all brilliant and I enjoy every minute of your company, I would go nuts without it.

No I was WRONG Gary had a 2'37.474 in race 3 being the fastest lap on the night.

You'll have to watch the names to see who's who

Now for a more upto date version of race 3 @ Goodwood.

Tried to pick out the best action with Bart taking a great win.

Dave, I've also put a mention here in the hope of keeping things alive for GT6 with a bit of club vs club action.

Last edited:
Shame I couldnt attend last nights races. Looks like I missed some great action, but one of those real life things popped up unexpectedly, and I couldnt make it. From the practices I had though, I did really enjoy the combo. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

Shame I couldnt attend last nights races. Looks like I missed some great action, but one of those real life things popped up unexpectedly, and I couldnt make it. From the practices I had though, I did really enjoy the combo. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.
Sorry you could not make Ade. The whole race was jammed packed from start to finish.
I have just watched the replay and have started to put a video together. Trying to do a 1 hour race into ten minutes it's tricky but getting there.

You may not have seen this yet Dave, the latest on TC

Course Maker

This feature, available at a later stage through an update, will allow you to create your own custom tracks that can be driven in the game. Additionally, in another update we will add the possibility to generate a track by capturing the GPS coordinate data of a mobile app while you are driving that course. This GPS-generated tracks will be available in the game as playable content.

I hope there is something in the first day update, but by reading between the lines above it may not be, could be at some later date.

Oh I think I got it now (GPS) your driving on say Apricot hill and you capture the section using the GPS coordinates then add that into your track creation, or am I off my planet.

Last edited:
Back