Turbo's Track Creator Racing

• Thread starter turbonator
  • 299 comments
Join us on FRIDAY 22rd November with Gary's event night.
Well done to Gary for putting this event together for maybe one more show down.
As Gary has also played a part in designing tracks, we all know that they offer good close racing and lots of fun.
So join us and lets rip it up.
You can download the track through me or Gary.

Qualify at 8:30pm
Race 9pm

Im in. Better go buy me a new Merc.

DB9 might just be my favourite car in GT5. Very fond memories! I'm going to be around tomorrow night too so I'll be up for a few races for sure. Got home a little late tonight, didn't get any time in the SLS. Need to learn all these tracks too. Man I cant wait for the new ones in GT6! And all the new cars :D Awesome!!!!

Gentlemen I cannot open the DB9 sprint race tonight as I have a meeting at 7:30pm and won't be back in time. Don't forget that the track for Gary's event is ready for download, either through Gary or myself. We will be practicing nonetheless next week.

Last edited:
Got to have a quick blast with Will & Ade this evening, cheers for the invite chaps! Felt so good to be back behind the wheel, got the adrenaline pumping hard! lol. I remember why I got so into this! Starting to dust off a few cobwebs but a couple of bad habits have returned! Going to nip those in the bud quick!

Very interested in this high damage club of yours too Cobani. Ill have a look and a think but something is telling me I can't commit to the race. I shall find out ASAP.

:)

Yip, we will be practicing tormentor race track next week jammy, not sure about tonight but if anyone is keen for some practice tonight let us know.

Yip, we will be practicing tormentor race track next week jammy, not sure about tonight but if anyone is keen for some practice tonight let us know.

I should be able to fit in an hour or so this evening after 8pm if anyone else is up for it?

Gary and I had a quick 25 lap practice (lol):lol:
our best times were 1:53:700 ish.
we did experience less grip in Gary's lounge so times could be better.:mad:

Gary and I had a quick 25 lap practice (lol):lol:
our best times were 1:53:700 ish.
we did experience less grip in Gary's lounge so times could be better.:mad:

Oh gosh, I had a 20 min practice yesterday trying the car and track for the first time, I was chuffed to get a 1.58! Obviously much time to find.:confused:;)

Annoyingly, after my practice the car was showing as 0.0 miles so didn't even count towards running it in which I was a bit miffed about!

Don't feel bad and the times will come. These tracks are a lot different to the GT5 tracks.
Custom tracks have a totally different layout with bumps, elevation changes, off camber you name it, it has it all, and i'm sure the old T.C.R boys will help you get there. As you already know how friendly, kind, loving, patient, handsome they all are.:embarrassed:

Last edited:
Sorry I was out for a very long lunch and to much of that red fluid stuff yesterday.

Coming back to my pet project club vs club.

Just to keep you up to date, I've been reading itineraries and what's on offer at other race clubs, I've had many encouraging conversations with the founders of these clubs, their standards and motivation for the future is very high as without that I don't think club vs club would be a success.

Once I've compiled a decent list of interested race clubs, I'll draft a proposal of how it would work to be discussed and amended by all clubs involved.

I'm hoping very much that with this new feature in GT6 (GPS) we'll be able to encourage more members, and other clubs to take part in TC club vs club events, along with the standard tracks.

No problem guys, you will be missed. Anyway back to the racing, how is the practicing going LOL.
If not Gary and I will be online tonight and probably every night this week so pop in any time.
I'll be on from 7pm till 8pm and I think Gary will come on later.

Last edited:
Bad news, my PS3's disc drive decided it didn't want to read discs anymore last night. :banghead: Awaiting a replacement drive, so hopefully back before the weekend.

I just had to do a drive swap on my sons PS3. Dont forget to use the original daughterboard that is in the PS3 now, as this is paired with the motherboard.

Back