Turtle Fam Tuning Garage (TFTG) Team Roster

• Thread starter Turtle_Fam
  • 47 comments
Kseries, don't always pay attention to these people, some of them are just trying to be funny and the rest are always looking for a stupid reason to judge or hate people. If they were kind enough, they will give you the feedback through a private message.
No one is hating on him smh. Did you read what people wrote? We were just letting him know he had some issues with his grammar. I can't hate on someone I don't even know. If anything look at who wrote the first post. All I said was to fix the juz to the correct word just. Also I wish him good luck on his team.

Last edited:
TFTG BOOSTE_GSR1 CHECKING IN When are we going to have this battle guys im waiting ever so patiently. haha getting my tunes down packed every tweek and adjustment counts! So im in no rush but some of you know there getting there! Lets get it fellas

TFTG BOOSTED_GSR1 IN DA BUILDING! Newest addition to the Turle Fam Tuning Garage Reportin for Duty lol shout out to my crew all the ones i have and are still pending in especially Jspec and My main man K series for the support lets get it in fellas! TFTG 1 HUNNA

-_- Bruh lol didn't know my hombre used to be on this team.

Happy 420 Turtle Fam! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Latest Posts

Back