TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

One of the best sounding cars IMO Drex :drool:. I will be running in the Ferrari though. I really felt at home in it this past Saturday.

Step 1: I want to join, PSN ID: Maxime0911, ABS on or off, no other assists.
Car usually red, rims black or white

Let me know, thanks!

How to join the Turtle Racing League

Step 1: Post your request to join along with your PSN ID in this thread and include your request for "Division A" if you wish to use driver assists. Also choose and include a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Step 2: Accept the friend requests you are sent which will include our TURTLE_Town lounge that is to be used for practice, testing, free run, or casual pick up races.

Step 1: I want to join, PSN ID: Maxime0911, ABS on or off, no other assists.
Car usually red, rims black or white

Let me know, thanks!

Welcome to the Turtle Racing League moutonguerrier GTP ID, PSN ID Maxime0911 your car colors of Red car / White wheels is available, but the number 11 is taken already if you could look at the drivers list on the first page of the thread and pick another number that would be great. As soon as we get that info we will send you some friend requests and you will be good to go.
Thanks for joining we look forward to racing with you.👍

One of the best sounding cars IMO Drex :drool:. I will be running in the Ferrari though. I really felt at home in it this past Saturday.

That car just sounds great but, it is a shame it does not drive as good. Though I think it is more of the drivers skill then the car it self XD.

I wonder if the car handles better untuned with the updates since the last time we tried this race. if i recall, i could never do a clean lap in it on the 'ring. Such a handful

I wonder if the car handles better untuned with the updates since the last time we tried this race. if i recall, i could never do a clean lap in it on the 'ring. Such a handful

I can't do a clean lap on the ring with hardly anything. Since I got my wheel I've been forced to re-learn most tracks. Most tracks I know by heart and the nurburgring I know pretty well, but on the DS3. I just can't keep it together. If I had more time to practice surely.

I don't think I even finished that C7 time trial, because I kept getting frustrated.

Maybe low powered cars on the ring. The track is too narrow. You put a rear tire on the grass, sorry charlie you've spun out.

It is soo difficult to do clean laps. Also impossible to pass! I just like the history it brings with it! Makes me enjoy every lap! I always admire the castle while flying down the straight!

I can't do a clean lap on the ring with hardly anything. Since I got my wheel I've been forced to re-learn most tracks. Most tracks I know by heart and the nurburgring I know pretty well, but on the DS3. I just can't keep it together. If I had more time to practice surely.

I don't think I even finished that C7 time trial, because I kept getting frustrated.

Maybe low powered cars on the ring. The track is too narrow. You put a rear tire on the grass, sorry charlie you've spun out.

Maybe like the fiat 500? ;)

MBOBB is awesome around the Ring in the dark.... Just get on his bumper and follow his lead.... :sly:

That might be a good way to get off course for a little joy ride through the grass.:sly: If I remember correctly as I said IF I think you are the faster one around that place.👍

Really look forward to this since I make majority of all my money and half of my wins in single player races are from nurb. It's a totally different world thought when the sun go down. Hopefully the Ferrari will clear up the problem (the Ford is horrible on this track).

Last edited:
Hey guys I will be in Turtle Town tonight for practice at 8:00pm est. I will start practice races at 8:30pm est. I look forward to racing with some you.👍

Vintage.jpg

I don't know if I will make practice. Might be heading down south to pick up a G27 steering wheel and I don't know if I will be able to raise enough money for the horse car in time.

Deal fell out. He started to ask for more money.

Also like the banner Martin :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys, that was a fun little race the other night. Looking forward to the full event, and the pictures.

Because I forgot to write it down, who had pole for the Div3 race 1 @ trial mountain. I'm pretty sure it was iceandspice but I'm running out of time today to check.

Going from 20 degree weather to 70 degree weather in t minus 5 hours!

Back