TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Yeah, that may have been my fault.:scared: I tapped Count braking for a corner who tapped someone in front of him. It wasn't a hard tap but was probably enough to upset their corner entry. After the corner mid way down the straight Count pulled over to the right and I pulled over in front of him to let the third person get back in front of us. I wasn't sure who he was at the time but quit a few people flew by. Count left before I could apologize, sorry Count. Other then that it was a great race by all.👍

yeah, that was me that got hit by count and pushed off track. I was wondering how i still ended up in front of him. Other than that little misshap it was a very clean race by all. Had lots of fun.

Sorry I haven't been able to come lately, I've been doing a massive book report and finishing other major projects. On top of playing FIFA 13 and studying for mid terms. Also last week I had cousins over. But not this Saturday but the one after I will race most likely. :)

Hey guys I will be Turtle Town at 8 pm est tonight for practice.
I will start practice races at 8:30pm est
Hope to see some of you there.

Its all good
Thank you. I was on my game tonight

I almost took out the first lapped car I think it was. Luckily I hit the wall and bounced back onto the track behind him. I totally misjudged the track's course over the blind hill chicane corners.

Racing with GT Academy finalists there so much there helped me get that fast. That track is fun cause it flows and its easy to get a rhythm going.

Last edited:
I developed a lot of my skills running with you guys, so I hope its okay if I share this :D:

Platinum.jpg

In celebration I'm doing a 14-day giveaway from my garage... click here for details

Been crazy busy with work past two weeks and it has turned over into working last Saturday and this Saturday as well. Not a big deal work weekends sometimes, but the install I'm working at is 90 minutes away. Not to mention that it's a huge liquor store, where my company is doing the POS (Point of Sale system) and the cameras (54 cameras, with the majority hung on the ceiling of a sheet metal shell building with a 25ft ceiling, not a picnic) and to avoid having them shut down due to a disgruntled person who didn't get a liquor license who is trying to get the state to shut them down, we were forced to open them a week ahead of time. Opening date was next thursday and they opened yesterday.

Anyway so I've been driving to and from there most days to try and get caught up and needless to say I haven't raced online since Twin Ring. I haven't even gotten my wheel back from Logitech yet. :/

But anyway I have PM'd everyone needed and more than likely I won't make it to tomorrow's race. I will probably be back in time, but honestly I'll be tired and we'll see. I usually steward the Division 1/3 rooms, but got moved up to Division 2. I think this weekend mbobb is out of town and Fordracing I think has stepped up to steward the room if I'm unable to get on.

Worst of it all, this is my track. I love this track.

After middle of next week everything should clear up and go back to a less "CRAZY PANIC MODE" for work and I can get back to racing. Then hopefully I'll have my wheel back, and I also got a new turtle beach headset instead of using my macgyver analog headset I rigged up.

So maybe see you guys tomorrow, but we'll see.

Been crazy busy with work past two weeks and it has turned over into working last Saturday and this Saturday as well. Not a big deal work weekends sometimes, but the install I'm working at is 90 minutes away. Not to mention that it's a huge liquor store, where my company is doing the POS (Point of Sale system) and the cameras (54 cameras, with the majority hung on the ceiling of a sheet metal shell building with a 25ft ceiling, not a picnic) and to avoid having them shut down due to a disgruntled person who didn't get a liquor license who is trying to get the state to shut them down, we were forced to open them a week ahead of time. Opening date was next thursday and they opened yesterday.

Anyway so I've been driving to and from there most days to try and get caught up and needless to say I haven't raced online since Twin Ring. I haven't even gotten my wheel back from Logitech yet. :/

But anyway I have PM'd everyone needed and more than likely I won't make it to tomorrow's race. I will probably be back in time, but honestly I'll be tired and we'll see. I usually steward the Division 1/3 rooms, but got moved up to Division 2. I think this weekend mbobb is out of town and Fordracing I think has stepped up to steward the room if I'm unable to get on.

Worst of it all, this is my track. I love this track.

After middle of next week everything should clear up and go back to a less "CRAZY PANIC MODE" for work and I can get back to racing. Then hopefully I'll have my wheel back, and I also got a new turtle beach headset instead of using my macgyver analog headset I rigged up.

So maybe see you guys tomorrow, but we'll see.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date. 👍

Hope to see you back on track soon Infinital. That sucks about your wheel. They're taking their sweet time with it. I also just got a set of Turtle Beaches. DPX21's for $85. They sound much better then my TV. Tonights FLEX race will be there trial run.

I have a very important exam next week that I need all the time to study for. I will not be able to attend this event =(

Guys: if you'll have me, I would like to run tonight... I won't be able to race every weekend due to real life stuff, but I'll join when I'm able.

Yellow on Bronze #5, and Division 2 for me if I'm in.

Guys: if you'll have me, I would like to run tonight... I won't be able to race every weekend due to real life stuff, but I'll join when I'm able.

Yellow on Bronze #5, and Division 2 for me if I'm in.

Of course, we would love to have you race with us. We will get you added to the drivers list shortly. You should still have all the Turtle accounts. Enjoy the race! 👍

Surprise visit from my parents. I'm not sure if I will make the races now. This sucks, spent the day breaking in the car.

ROOMS HAVE COMBINED AND RACING WILL BE IN TURTLE TOWN.

Edit: Have a good race fellas.

Last edited:
Why.......... i get dc'd 4 laps left in second race while comfortably in 4th place. First time to get disconnected and WOW what a time to do it. I was gonna have 2nd place overall for my division, which would have been great for me.

Wow I tried out the next car, and it is terrible. It seems to jump all over the place, like the suspension is too springy or something. And just touching the gas make it understeer like mad. I remember at some point we are allowed to change the torque split. With this get past the tuning prohibited filter?

The hpa at deep forrest? Are you sure you put on racing mediums? I gave it a go and it was pretty good! 1.13.770 after a few laps and I stayed off the concrete.

Also torque split isn't available.

Wow I tried out the next car, and it is terrible. It seems to jump all over the place, like the suspension is too springy or something. And just touching the gas make it understeer like mad. I remember at some point we are allowed to change the torque split. With this get past the tuning prohibited filter?

I believe you can only change the torque split on cars that come with that part stock. Like some STi's and EVO's. Any other car you have to buy that part and then you won't make it thru the tuning prohibited filter. I haven't looked into it yet though. Does the HPA have it?

No you need to buy that part, so I guess no torque splitting. I wish there was a little more power in the rear, that would probably fix some of the understeer.

I can't remember what times I was getting, I think maybe around 1.16.xxx.

No you need to buy that part, so I guess no torque splitting. I wish there was a little more power in the rear, that would probably fix some of the understeer.

I can't remember what times I was getting, I think maybe around 1.16.xxx.

Maybe some brake balance might help.👍
Have not drove the car much so not sure how it handles.

Back