TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Quick question, oil change after 1st and before start of 2nd race is allowed?

It is possible to leave the lounge after 1st race, do oil change come back for 2nd reverse grid race. Although driver will be instructed to join the back of the pack, will still have better HP than everyone else who stayed in the lounge.

Quick question, oil change after 1st and before start of 2nd race is allowed?

It is possible to leave the lounge after 1st race, do oil change come back for 2nd reverse grid race. Although driver will be instructed to join the back of the pack, will still have better HP than everyone else who stayed in the lounge.

No, because you will loose your spot in the "reverse grid" starting order. It will start you first and then you would be expected to let everyone pass you in the 1st corner.

I lost power too just for a second. It came back instantly but I'm sorry I didn't want to come back. My brain was fried from all the racing I did yesterday :lol:

Great racing in divisions 1 and 3 last night. There were some really close finishes and good battling through out both races.

Wow, two nights in row of great racing! There were some super close finishes last night. After 45 minutes of racing .200 separated 1st and 2nd place in race 2.

Yes turns out going with one pit stop, while everyone else does two, was a viable option!

I thought of the brilliant idea race 2 while I was in third on lap 12. Everyone was pulling into the pits and I hoped they would get hung up fighting eachother door to door while I made a smooth getaway!

It came down to the final turn! My tires were shot. I was hearing martins footsteps in the rearview and I let it fly into the last corner but the tires wernt having any of it. Lost by .200 but I was excited the whole time.

Never thought I would get so close!

Great race everyone!

Yes turns out going with one pit stop, while everyone else does two, was a viable option!

I thought of the brilliant idea race 2 while I was in third on lap 12. Everyone was pulling into the pits and I hoped they would get hung up fighting eachother door to door while I made a smooth getaway!

It came down to the final turn! My tires were shot. I was hearing martins footsteps in the rearview and I let it fly into the last corner but the tires wernt having any of it. Lost by .200 but I was excited the whole time.

Never thought I would get so close!

Great race everyone!

Great racing DREX81!

I am interested in this series.

Great, all you need to do is refer to the drivers list and choose an unused color combination and car number and post it in this thread. Then we will send you the PSN Turtle FR's. Just accept them and you should be ready to go . Please familiarize yourself with the format, rules, and regulations that are in the OP. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series!

Watch out for Turtles in the roadway!

DeepForestRaceway_19.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_18.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_17.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_16.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_15.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_14.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_13.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_12.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_11.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_10.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_9.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_8.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_7.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_6.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_5.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_4.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_2.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_0.jpg

Hey RacingOtaku86, welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series! 👍

Thank you. I guess I'll have to paint all my vehicles yellow (whenever I'll race in) and get white rims on it, is that how it works?

Cool another Canadian driver :D

Yeah, ANOTHER Canadian driver. :P

After seeing the week schedule, you have a unofficial practice tonight. Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Last edited:
Yes that is correct.
Paint those cars you will be using to race.

@AP1 Driver
Thanks for the pictures, they look great.
And we are glad to have you back racing with us.👍

nice pictures RidgelineDiv, front heavy TT was surprisingly fun to drive around in DFR. I looked after my tires, early braking and 2 pits strategy worked out just fine for me.

You had good starts both the race, I think you did 3 stops for first race and second race with reverse grid first pit entry lost you lot of time. I got no penalty for first race, second race i got 2 X 5 secs just before the first tunnel.

MBOBB was on similar strategy and was within 2-3 sec of me most of the race. Not sure if he got a 5 sec penalty during last few laps or its just tire wear. I got a 5+ secs cushion to the finish. Good racing by all :cheers:

Yes I got a penalty on the last lap trying my best to make time up on you.
Did'nt work very well on worn tires though.
You ran a great couple races. should be fun for you in Div 3 next week.👍

yeah looking forward div 3. Great job hosting MBOBB :D

wanted to say " Thanks for flying turtle airlines, your host was MBOBB1969" :cheers:

Last edited:
I was hoping to see a pic of me sideways into pit entry when I spun out on last turn. I was trying to correct to stay out of pit, but no luck.

Didn't someone in the other room have a similar problem.

The pit lane entrance on that track is way too early. You either have to take the last too slow or get over as fast as you can to miss the barrier.

Back