TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

I'm worried about this next race. I won't get much practice in and it's a less forgiving car. Should be fun either way though.

Division winners Drex81, FFK13, and yardclip1 please choose your prize. Either the 1966 Birthday Ticket or the 1967 Birthday Ticket. Thanks!

Not sure how I won, were the people I was racing against in Division 1/Division A?

I'll go with the 1967 ticket.

Yes, they were in Division 1 and Division A. I've got you down for the 1967 Birthday Ticket. You should receive it tonight. Please let us know what you get with it. Thanks and congratulations!

I do find it a bit odd......I have sent requests to Division 2, Turtle Town, and mbobb, and none of them have been accepted. I couldnt make the 1st race because of it, and wasnt able to make this one either.
Please check your invites :)

đź‘Ť final, that's nice car. I like the sound but wish it had more gears. I find it a bit more stable than the 20mill. Ferarri though.

Ya another gear would be nice, but at the same time, after driving it, it doesn't seem to make much of an issue. The top speed is still pretty high, and it accelerates well. And, unlike some of the more modern cars(ie. a tuned Corvette) the 1st gear isn't totally useless (IMO).

And you are right, it does handle reasonably well, sort of a rough ride though :)

Looking at some of the races ahead (Race 6: Eiger Norwand Short Track
Car: CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA ‘08) should be very interesting.

The Cusco will be fun there, but that is a very challenging course.
The pit lane drives me crazy, and the s curves are hard to hit your marks on a consistent basis.

I love the pit(for the sceenary). I'm looking forward to it. A wide car on a skinny tight track should make passing difficult.

The Cusco will be fun there, but that is a very challenging course.
The pit lane drives me crazy, and the s curves are hard to hit your marks on a consistent basis.

I love the pit(for the sceenary). I'm looking forward to it. A wide car on a skinny tight track should make passing difficult.

I have never pitted at Eiger Nordwand during a race. It is going to feel like an eternity!

I will be in Turtle Town tonight for practice if anyone wants to join in on the fun.
Should be on starting around 8pm est.
Hope to see some of you on track.

7550144118_7180a9c667_o.jpg

I will be in Turtle Town tonight for practice if anyone wants to join in on the fun.
Should be on starting around 8pm est.
Hope to see some of you on track.

I imagine I'll be there as well. It will be a good opportunity to practice, and gauge where I stand with everyone else :)

i would like to join your league my psn is gt_precision i will be a dedicated clean racer and i dont have a unique car but my race number is 4

i would like to join your league my psn is gt_precision i will be a dedicated clean racer and i dont have a unique car but my race number is 4

Welcome GtPrecision, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

gt_precision/orange car with white rims/car #4 /division x

Hey GtPrecision,

Welcome to the Turtle Racing League. A couple of things though, Ohhbaby44 has already chosen Car #4 and KensiEffect has already chosen the orange and white color combination. So, if you could choose another number and color combination that would be great. Here is the list of drivers with the color combinations and numbers they have chosen. Thanks, and again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

Yeah, just until my wife finishes nursing school. Only a year and a half left. But it opens up my weekends with her working. I'll take the good with the bad.

Back