TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Excellent photos. That car looks great from any angle.

@luvtadrive, the psn accounts don't have to be online for the lobbies to be used. Go to the lounge of the psn account under the communities tab. Once you click on the lounge icon you will be able to see who is in there. The activity shown by the psn account on your friends list was the last time the account was logged on, not necessarily the last time the lounge was used. Hopes this makes sense. Give it a try, go to one of your friends who are not online. You should still be able to enter their lounged and race.

Nice pics, We had a fun night of racing. ooking foward to next week.
Very nice job with the results and all of the pics Mr Director.
Thank You

I had alot of fun. The car selection going forward is awesome. I'm really looking forward to more laps with you guys. The ring is a tough nut to crack. Some impressive times guys!

Nice pics, We had a fun night of racing. Looking forward to next week.
Very nice job with the results and all of the pics Mr Director.
Thank You!

Yes, it was great fun and exceptionally well organized! 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone had fun saturday night. Thanks to all who raced. We look foward to having everyone back next saturday.
Thanks again to everyone envolved.

I had alot of fun. The car selection going forward is awesome. I'm really looking forward to more laps with you guys. The ring is a tough nut to crack. Some impressive times guys!

Hey Drex81, I had a good time running with you in race 2. You drove very well. 👍 I noticed you ended up with 81 points, did you do that on purpose? :lol:

It was an excellent time, especially battling Bob in the second race, or more exactly battling ourselves:)

MBOBB1969! I guess you don't like when people express there opinion about your league, so I'll do it again, Half of your members didn't even know where to go or how to find the race Saturday night. Instead of sending me P.M., crying that you don't like the fact that I said that, you should take care of your own problems and run your copy cat league.

No, I'm not as good as most people in your league, and that's great that you have talented drivers. Yes, I would be in your A division, but with only two people in A division, I didn't find that worth 2+ hours on my Saturday night, so I'm going to try S.P.E.C. Saturday night instead. I hope you can get over this and move on with your life. and stop sending me Private Messages crying about it.

P.S. I would have sent this to you private message, but your mailbox is full and it wouldn't let me send this, so now everyone gets to read it.... Sorry.

Here is his message to me so that he gets his word in.

MBOBB1969 T/A6.6 Online Now!
Dude it is all good that you dont want to race with us at Turtle Racing but do not go around talking trash.
Have you even ever raced in a league before, because from what I seen from you on saturday night you wont last long in snail. You rage quit because you could not keep up with any driver that was not in div.A. Also you cried the other night at practice that you were board and you rage quit then also.
Good luck to you sir.

I finished the first race and left the second when I realized I was the only driver in Division A that was racing, Yardclipper or whatever, left before the second race started... How is that rage quit? and how do you rage quite in a practice session that has no set time limit that must be ran. LOL!!! Grow Up dude!

7491499488_d12f48eb8b_o.jpg

Nice work once again by the graphic artist
Thank you very much for the great looking banner.

Last edited:
Psycho Tuber
Hey Drex81, I had a good time running with you in race 2. You drove very well. 👍 I noticed you ended up with 81 points, did you do that on purpose? :lol:

Ha I didn't even realize I ended with 81 points. How ironic dont ya think? Anyways the ring is such a beast. I was glad to run a lap or two without a spin! Fun times!

Am I too late or can I still register?

Welcome Kensi, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

I'll sign up for division A. But cant make a few races. sethfraz22 Black cars/ Orange wheels

Good to have you, Welcome to Turtle Racing sethfraz22 Black car / Orange wheels #22 and div.A
We will get fr's sent soon.
Thanks again for joining look foward to racing with you.

Turtle,

I'm gonna bail.

Several reasons, but the biggest is that I'm usually tuned by 10 PM on Sat. nights, and don't want to ruin everyone elses races.

Wish y'all the best.

I'll sign up for division A. But cant make a few races. sethfraz22 Black cars/ Orange wheels

Welcome sethfraz22, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

Last edited:
I might not be able to participate in the next two races, as I do not own the appropriate DLC. Is there is a way to acquire the TC's in question? I would gladly trade for them.

Back