Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
Gonna miss tonight's race. Started my job this week and I'm dead tired. Hopefully I'll race in the next combo.

Room is up for practice. Probably both divisions, but if we start to fill up, LR will open div 2 room in a little while.

I'm going to bow out of tonight's racing. Room mate did not reset the modem, cant till 10pm central once her shows are done being recorded. I ran in a couple of rooms and there is just to much lagg from my end and I don't want to ruin anybody's evening with that.

Sucks because I need the practice on the mountain for a race next weekend. Total bummer!:nervous:👎:(

Good to see that the turtles are back! Long time no see guys!
Will do my best to join the two remaining races. #26 is taken, so I guess I will have to go with #62 :)👍
Good to see you Parrilla! I will get you added to the drivers list tomorrow as well :)

Any questions regarding the series don't be afraid to ask.

I will be posting the results from 2 Fridays ago tomorrow as well. And this past Fridays races will be posted later this week

7378158908_f219026f59_o-jpg.618918

Turtle Racing League - Enduro Series

Race 4: 77 Ends with a Challenge - Three 30 Minute Races -

January 27th, 2017

Round 1

Track: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit

Car: SRT Challenger SRT8 '08

Tires: Sports Soft

Time: 30 Minutes

Round 2

Car: High End Performance G37

Tires: Racing Hard

Round 3

Car: Aston Martin One-77 '11

Tires: Racing Medium

Division 1

Round 1

Pole - mikey_2412

1st Place: mikey_2412 (Fastest Lap - 2:18.748)
2nd Place: SCHMEDRACER (Fastest Lap - 2:18.594) +2.619
3rd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 2:17.936) +7.519
4th Place: MrRacingLine (Fastest Lap - 2:19.692) +13.573
5th Place: kross_24 (Fastest Lap - 2:18.186) +23.058
6th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 2:18.904) +26.718
7th Place: Whitey093 (Fastest Lap - 2:19.492) +31.547

Round 2

1st Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 2:09.703)
2nd Place: mikey_2412 (Fastest Lap - 2:10.034) +1.556
3rd Place: MrRacingLine (Fastest Lap - 2:11.084) +23.415
4th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 2:11.298) +26.683
5th Place: SCHMEDRACER (Fastest Lap - 2:11.411) +35.949
6th Place: Whitey093 (Fastest Lap - 2:11.683) +38.283
7th Place: kross_24 (Fastest Lap - 2:13.166) DNF

Round 3

1st Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 2:02.675)
2nd Place: mikey_2412 (Fastest Lap - 2:00.327) +1.435
3rd Place: kross_24 (Fastest Lap - 2:02.304) +4.303
4th Place: MrRacingLine (Fastest Lap - 2:04.039) +12.073
5th Place: SCHMEDRACER (Fastest Lap - 2:01.650) +12.285
6th Place: Whitey093 (Fastest Lap - 2:03.970) +16.792
7th Place: GTP_Ph7shr (Fastest Lap - 2:00.349) +25.101

Red = Fastest Lap

Blue = Close Finish

Turtle Racing League - Final Results - Division 1

1st Place: mikey_2412 (94 Points - Pole)
2nd Place: GTP_Ph7shr (80 Points ~ Tiebreaker ~ Fastest Lap In All 3 Races)
3rd Place: DolphDrago (80 Points ~ Tiebreaker ~ Faster Lap in ⅔ Races than MrRacingLine)
4th Place: MrRacingLine (80 Points)
5th Place: SCHMEDRACER (78 Points)
6th Place: kross_24 (72 Points)
7th Place: Whitey093 (64 Points)

Division 2

Round 1

Pole - aceboy127

1st Place: littleregret265 (Fastest Lap - 2:19.528)
2nd Place: Damonc84 (Fastest Lap - 2:21.356) +3.643
3rd Place: dylanlikes88 (Fastest Lap - 2:19.772) +4.656
4th Place: nolucktoday (Fastest Lap - 2:20.364) +7.957
5th Place: aceboy127 (Fastest Lap - 2:21.428) +58.751
6th Place: Sassafrass_3 (Fastest Lap - 2:22.771) +1:22.253
7th Place: AngryEater (Fastest Lap - 2:35.128) +7 laps

Round 2

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (Fastest Lap - 2:11.837)
2nd Place: aceboy127 (Fastest Lap - 2:11.488) +3.800
3rd Place: WilliFRendon (Fastest Lap - 2:11.342) +8.263
4th Place: Damonc84 (Fastest Lap - 2:12.215) +8.759
5th Place: littleregret265 (Fastest Lap - 2:12.712) +28.593
6th Place: nolucktoday (Fastest Lap - 2:13.100) +33.200
7th Place: Sassafrass_3 (Fastest Lap - 2:13.663) +1:14.160

AngryEater - DNS

Round 3

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (Fastest Lap - 2:03.618)
2nd Place: WilliFRendon (Fastest Lap - 2:04.473) +0.894
3rd Place: littleregret265 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.567) +35.043
4th Place: nolucktoday (Fastest Lap - 2:05.159) +36.856
5th Place: Damonc84 (Fastest Lap - 2:05.719) +1 lap
6th Place: aceboy127 (Fastest Lap - 2:03.995) DNF

Sassafrass_3 - DNS

Red = Fastest Lap

Blue = Close Finish

Turtle Racing League - Final Results - Division 2

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (92 Points)
2nd Place: littleregret265 (84 Points)
3rd Place: Damonc84 (80 Points)
4th Place: aceboy127 (78 Points - Pole)
5th Place: nolucktoday (74 Points)
6th Place: WilliFRendon (58 Points)
7th Place: Sassafrass_3 (42 Points)
8th Place: AngryEater (20 Points)

Turtle Racing League - Race Night Recap

What an exciting night of racing we had at the historical Silverstone facility in England. From a lumbering, understeering car, to a car that felt like a breeze, to an extremely speedy, but seemingly brakeless, understeery yet at the same time oversteery car, it was unpredictable!

Race 1

As the drivers lined up at silverstone, Mikey_2412 took the pole followed by a full grid at silverstone, schmedracer and GTP_Ph7shr started in the top 3 and we had a full grid of SRT8 Challengers. Mikey_2412 and SCHMEDRACER battled door to door the entire 30 minutes of the racing but mikey_2412 was able to hold off the pressure off SCHMEDRACER for the win followed by SCHMEDRACER grabbing a well deserved 2nd place podium for division 1. GTP_Ph7shr had some early troubles getting used to the car as he hadn’t turned a single lap in any of the 3 cars, but with a little slip up early on, The Phish found the groove and passed Whitey093 and MrRacingLine to grab the final podium spot in 3rd place for Division 1. MrRacingLine finished behind GTP_Ph7shr in the 4th position and kross_24 who had some early race struggles climbed his way back up to the 5th position. DolphDrago finished right behind kross_24 in 6th place as they had a close battle throughout the race. To round out the field who had some battles with some Division 2 field, Whitey093 managed to round out the field in 7th despite some early struggles but ran very consistent throughout the 1st race.

In Division 2, aceboy127 got the pole and the 8 car grid lined up with the division 1 grid for race 1. Littleregret265 started in 2nd in the packed grid and damonc84 showed a lot of promise based off his qualifying result by qualifying 3rd overall. As the race went on, littleregret managed his way past aceboy127 but was pressured by Damonc84 who was running a strong race. Littleregret265 captured another Division 2 win with Damonc84 only 3 seconds behind littleregret265 for a second place in race 1. Dylanlikes88 was the hardcharger in race 1 for division 2 by passing 2 cars from 5th place to 3rd place in race 1. Nolucktoday stuck right with the front runners in division 2 with only 7 seconds behind in race 1 collecting a solid 4th place in race 1. Aceboy127 had some mistakes early on but put together some good consistency and managed a 5th place finished followed by a new comer Turtle Sassafrass_3 and him and his team learned the roots of the Turtle League and managed a 6th place and to round out the field, AngryEater who got 7th who had to park his car with 7 laps remaining due to some mechanical failure.

Race 2

The SRT8 Challengers were swapped out for High End Performance G37’s in the paddock, and before long, the racers were lined up again, the back of the pack from the last race now up front. After a very tight first lap, with a few collisions here and there as 14 cars shuffled for position on lap 1, Division 2’s Aceboy127 and Dylanlikes88 ended up leading the pack with Kross_24 and Mikey_2412 close behind. Both groups of D1 and D2 drivers were mixing it up quite a bit, with Ph1sher fighting his way back up to the front, and damon84c holding his own in 6th place overall. Littleregret265 fell down to 12th place after some immediate clutch problems surfaced for his G37, while DolphDrago and WilliFRendon made up for lost time after starting at the back. Schmedracer had an off in the 3rd turn on lap 3, forcing him into last place, while Kross had a brake issue from the start of race 2, causing him to retire from the race early around lap 4.

Admittedly there was a whole lot happening on track and I couldn’t quite catch everything, but a couple distinct packs began to form up, at the head of the field, as well as the back as Sassafrass_3, Whitey093, Nolucktoday, Schmedracer and Regret all fought for the top ten, and Aceboy and Dylan continued to fight with Phish and Mikey leading. As time ran down, Everyone began to settle in and fight their own battles with a lot of separate action on track as Willi battled Damon for 7th, Dylan and Aceboy continued to go at it, Schmedracer went back and forth with Whitey, and Nolucktoday squabbled with Sassafrass while MrRacingLine climbed up the ranks to 3rd. When the checkered flag fell, Ph7shr was first across the line with Mikey_2412 only a second and a half behind, both of them putting in another strong finish for the night. MrRacingLine placed his G37 in 3rd, putting a very consistent finish together for race 2. Dylanlikes88 narrowly beat DolphDrago to 4th place overall (and a D2 win) by just 0.128 seconds. Aceboy127 finished in 6th, and we have another close finish with WilliFRendon just under 5 tenths ahead of Damonc84, and only a second ahead of Schmedracer. Whitey093 took 10th place, Littleregret265 finished 11th, Nolucktoday took 12th, and Sassafrass_3 finished in 13th.

Race 3

The highlight of the night was the final fight in the gorgeous One-77s, equipped with Racing Medium tires and putting out just shy of 800 brake horsepower. Phish and Mikey took to the back along with Kross while Nolucktoday and Littleregret started up front on the grid. There was a lot of power let loose on the first lap, but without sufficient brakes to stop those heavy Astons, we saw a messy start. WilliFRendon, Phish, and Dylan immediately put pressure on Regret who led the race after lap 1, Kross and mikey hot on their heels.

There were plenty of spins and mistakes for this final race as the drivers tried to get into a rhythm in the opening laps. Damon had a spin in the stadium complex, allowing Schmed, Whitey, and Noluck to slip by. Aceboy also lost control into Becketts (Turn 12), causing him to fall just behind Schmedracer into 10th place overall. With Dylan and Phish looking to find a way past Littleregret, there was small collision in turn 4 between Phish and LR on the 3rd lap, causing a lot of commotion heading onto the Wellington straight, also getting Mikey caught up in the crossfire. Mikey only lost 1 position to DolphDrago, while Regret and Phisher fell to 10th and 11th respectively. There were plenty more mistakes to go around and I’m glad to say that all of the drivers handled the incidents graciously and respectfully, though there was never a dull moment.

I can say confidently that while some drivers did better than others, the car was troublesome to drive, and it put a lot of strain on the racing slicks, much like the Challenger. Some drivers began to see a good wear pattern developing and brought the car into the pits after the 15 minute mark. As the drivers emerged from the pits we saw them charging hard to gain places before the clock ran out. Up ahead, mikey2412 challenged Dylanlikes88 for 4th place overall after his pitstop, and Phisher also made quick work getting around Noluck and Regret, who battled for 10th place. Connection issues surfaced for Aceboy127 and he had an unfortunate disconnection on lap 11. As these battles progressed the clock was already close to 30 minutes, and it was indeed DolphDrago who kept it calm, cool, and collected to take the final victory of the night in the remarkably tough car. Mikey_2412 fought his way back to 2nd place, and had his sights set on first, but just couldn’t catch Dolph’s 17 Aston after 15 laps. Kross_24 also held his ground with 3rd overall, making up for his mechanical failures in race 2 with 28 points. RacingLine put in one more 4th place to round out the night with Schmedracer close behind in 5th. D2 saw Dylan’s 72 car take yet another win with 6th place overall, outrunning WilliFRendon by only 0.894 seconds. Whitey093 brought it home in 8th overall and 6th in class, leaving last place in D1 for GTP_Ph7shr; 9th overall and 7th in class. Littleregret265 rounded out the top 10 overall, just ahead of Nolucktoday, with Damonc84 finishing a lap down in 12th, still taking 24 points in his class at the end of the race.

Overall - Division 1

With an impressive win and two runner up finishes, Mikey took the top spot in Division 1. There was yet another 3 way tie, this week for 2nd overall between Phish, Dolph and MrRacingLine with 80 points apiece. Phish grabbed silver due to him having the fastest lap in all three races. Dolph put down the quicker lap time in 2 of 3 races compared to MrRacingLine, allowing him to get a bronze and his first overall podium of the season. MrRacingLine would just miss the podium cut in 4th. Just two points shy of that battle was Schmed, putting him in 5th overall. Kross’ sticky brake pedal resulting in a DNF in race 2 hurt his chances at a top 5. He wound up 6th for the evening. Finally, Whitey hung in there all night to round out the field in 7th.

Overall - Division 2

The reason why I love Turtle is because of the close finishes both on the track and in the points, and this race was no exception. Dylanlikes88 strung together another victory in Division 2 with 92 overall points, being no stranger to the podium this weekend. Littleregret265 was on the second step of the podium, scoring 84 points overall despite a rocky finish in race 2, followed closely by Damonc84 with 80 overall points. Damon only managed to secure 3rd by 2 points, with Aceboy127 at 78 points just missing out on the podium this time. Nolucktoday finished in 5th with 74 points, only 6 points away from the podium himself. WilliFRendon scored 58 points overall after missing out on race 1, and Sassafrass_3 made a solid 42 in his debut races, with AngryEater making 20 points in race 1.

Season Standings - Division 1

For the season, kross_24 leads Division 1 with a hefty 315 points. GTP_Ph7shr is on his tail, only 7 points back with 308. Despite missing the first race of the season, mikey_2412 has used his blistering fast pace to rack up wins and podiums to the tune of 280 points. DolphDrago has 272 points, a mere 7 (but quickly adding up) points back in 4th. Whitey093’s 202 points has him in a solid 5th. GTP_GTRacer22 and lllTrick are in a tight battle for 6th, amazingly tied with 147 points. Only 1 point separates micantony in 8th to MrRacingLine in 9th, 126 to 125. The_Noir_Antares is not far behind, carrying 114 points and occupying the final top ten spot. Having only driven in 1 race, SCHMEDRACER sits 11th overall for the season. Randy1122 rounds out Division 1, with connection issues keeping him from participating in all but 1 race on the season. Frustration to the max, I would assume.

Season Standings - Division 2

In terms of overall standings for Division 2 (now that that’s all up to date), we have Dylanlikes88 with 333 points in the standings after 4 races, leading over Aceboy127 by 47 points. Littleregret265 moves up into 3rd after this weekend, 70 points down from Dylan and only 7 points ahead of Nolucktoday in 4th, who holds a lead over Damonc84 by 27 points. WilliFRendon sits in 6th with 213 points, 120 away from Dylan and 16 away from Damon. AngryEater makes his way into 7th with 113 points, 2 ahead of CAB114, and Sassafrass_3 makes his way onto the board in 9th with 42 points, ahead of Oharagbr, RoadRageDudez, and Snake-Scent00.

First and foremost, we’d like to apologize for getting the results for Silverstone out so late. One Turtle moving, another on vacation, and others just plain busy, rolling out the results have been a trial for the stewards. We would like to thank everyone for their patience in that regard.

We would also like to thank all the Turtles that came out for that exciting racing at Silverstone in some very different and difficult cars (especially that Aston!). Congrats to Mikey for his pole, win and two seconds, resulting in his overall win in Division 1. Congrats Phisher and Dolph for their respective wins and resulting podium finishes. For Division 2, congratulations to Dylan winning overall with his two wins and 3rd place finish. And finally, congrats to LR for his win and second overall, along with Damon’s bronze.

At this point, I would say we hope to see everyone come out again next week for some fun down under at Bathurst. But that...uh...kinda already happened. :lol: And on the bombshell, Turtle Powah!

Last edited:
That's a lot of work Jordan, well done dude 👍
Just realized since I know you from WRS I didn't bother to register or anything like that, anything I need to do? I''ll probably just run one or two races a night but it's kinda late for me to do the full program, so points is the least of my priorities, I mean don't bother if registration is only for Championship points purposes. I'm here for the fun :D

That's a lot of work Jordan, well done dude 👍
Just realized since I know you from WRS I didn't bother to register or anything like that, anything I need to do? I''ll probably just run one or two races a night but it's kinda late for me to do the full program, so points is the least of my priorities, I mean don't bother if registration is only for Championship points purposes. I'm here for the fun :D
Thanks Roamer :cheers: This past week Friday races will be posted soon this week 👍

I was just going to ask if I could get a racing number of your choice and ill add you to the drivers list. I plan to place you in division 1 so if you want to look at the Division 1 drivers list on the 1st page, Post #3. Let me know a driving number of your choice and ill add you to the drivers list :cheers:

We are all here for the fun. The championship points information is for all of us to see how we are doing and for the little competition of it but in the end we are all here for the fun of racing every Friday night :cheers:

@G_Parrilla and @CaptTrueblood - You have both been added to the Division 2 Drivers List :cheers: Welcome to Turtle Racing League gentleman 👍

-- Like I said, @Dolph Drago, Our Wonderful Awesome Steward will be posting results soon from this past Fridays Races.

- Results in Turtle Sheets should be getting updated soon with results and standings soon.

- Banner for this weeks races will be posted soon!

Lastly, not this Friday but next Friday, we have our 1st ever Special Enduro Race and stay tune for more information on that event as more information on that will be announced soon :cheers:

If 7 is not taken that's me Jordan 👍
7 is available, ill get you added to the drivers list and you should be all set for future races :cheers:

@NingDynasty - What PSN should I send the Club Invite too for you guys to race with us every Friday night? Let me know and ill get you added to the drivers list.

Last edited:
I'M in
PSN: L_MAXX_PAIN_L or WKR_MAXXPAIN
#4 if i can or ( #9 , #44, #49 )
Welcome To Turtle Racing League Max :cheers:

Please review the OLR Rules and I'll add you to the drivers list and will send you a club invite shortly.

Welcome to Turtle Racing League, it's great to have you here, any questions regarding the series don't be afraid to ask :cheers:

Please review the OLR Rules and I'll add you to the drivers list and will send you a club invite shortly.

I'm alright with ORL Rules :) This is the right way i though, happy to be here too!

I'll read all the pages tomorrow in the day, and I'll ask if I'm not sure about something.

Thank Punisher... oups, Ph1sher xD

PSN: GTP_Bambi
GTP: @Whitetail
NUM: 9

I'd not like to make any commitments at this point but I would like to get my information in so there's less work when I do decide to race.

I'll give the Motegi combos a try and if all feels nice you might see me there Friday.
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Bambi! It's great to have you apart of the league :cheers:

I will add you to the drivers list and you should get a club invite soon so your all set for future races.

Any questions regarding the series, feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining, we are happy your here :cheers:

Good to see you Bambi. Welcome!
Just race when you want and have time. We're just here to have fun and enjoy the competition.Hopefully some of the D1 guys can give you a challenge :D

I'll do my best to stay out of your way. Ha ha :lol:

:cheers:

Last edited:
@micantony, merely racing the controller will be enough of a challenge with the no-tuning formula. ;) Y'all are fine, I think I can be a bit overrated anyway. :lol: Don't want high expectations!

Hope to have some fun with y'all. :cheers:

Last edited:
Quick question on the car. For the viper, would we be allowed to use the launch edition? It's exactly the same as the 2013 viper but has a special paint scheme.

Quick question on the car. For the viper, would we be allowed to use the launch edition? It's exactly the same as the 2013 viper but has a special paint scheme.

All Anniversary version had more torque.

Back