Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
Power outtage due to heavy, wet snow and tree branches falling everywhere. Sorry i was unable to join earlier.

Not sure if anyone has been waiting for a deal to buy a ps4 wheel, but Amazon (in the US) has the Thrustmaster T300rs on sale for $239 today!:boggled:
I paid $400+ for mine.
I see they are out of stock, but you can lock in the price and they will ship when they get more in stock, which is usually fairly quick from my experience with them.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas! (or whatever holiday you may celebrate :cheers:) Looking forward to racing online again in 2018.

Edit: and by the way @littleregret265
I just did that mission challenge 15 lap race thinking i kicked its ass. And then i finish and see this!
IMG_1561.JPG

Half a second, doh!

Last edited:
@Dolph Drago I got to stage 7 of the Mission Challenges and was looking for you on my leaderboard.
Not sure if you haven't tried them yet or it wiped them in the update, but none to be found.

I set some sector times for you to shoot for though :mischievous:

Yeah, I haven't redone them since the update (whichever one it was that wiped out the results). I may have to revisit them at some point...:D

Next time Mic. I may be on later, shoot me a message if you see me. Good to see Psycho and Phish again. Wow, you've gotten fast Phish, or I've gotten slower :guilty:. One of these nights we will all be on at the same time.​

Back