Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
All Anniversary version had more torque.
Not the anniversary edition. The blue one with the white stripes.

IMG_0360.JPG

Red Car with Chrome wheels #1
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Psycho Tuber! It's great to see you again!

If you have any questions about the series don't be afraid to ask.

I'll get you added to the drivers list and you will be placed in Division 2 for this Friday :cheers:

MBOBB Green car chrome wheels and it looks like my old number is still available #69
I will post tonight my PSN once I get home and confirm it.
Welcome Back MBOBB :cheers:

I'll get you added to the drivers list once you let me know your PSN and I'll send you a club invite and you should be all set for this week and future weeks of Turtle Racing

It's great to have you apart of the league :cheers:

7378158908_f219026f59_o-jpg.618918

Turtle Racing League - Enduro Series

Race 5: Mount Falcon - Two 45 Minute Races -
February 3rd, 2017

Track: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Car: 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Tires: Racing Medium
Laps: 21

Division 1

Round 1

Pole - mikey_2412

1st Place: MrRacingLine (Fastest Lap - 2:03.775)
2nd Place: SCHMEDRACER (Fastest Lap - 2:02.476) +6.066
3rd Place: micantony (Fastest Lap - 2:03.689) +7.631
4th Place: randy1122 (Fastest Lap - 2:03.784) +29.391
5th Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 2:05.512) +33.286
6th Place: GTP_Roamer2629 (Fastest Lap - 2:05.538) +45.653
7th Place: Whitey093 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.260) +45.816
8th Place: mikey_2412 (Fastest Lap - N/A) DNF

Round 2

1st Place: micantony (Fastest Lap - 2:03.502)
2nd Place: DolphDrago (Fastest Lap - 2:04.809) +31.026

MrRacingLine - DNS
SCHMEDRACER - DNS
randy1122 - DNS
GTP_Roamer2629 - DNS
Whitey093 - DNS
mikey_2412 - DNS

Red = Fastest Lap
Blue = Close Finish

Turtle Racing League - Final Results - Division 1

1st Place: micantony (90 Points)
2nd Place: DolphDrago (81 Points)
3rd Place: MrRacingLine (48 Points)
4th Place: SCHMEDRACER (45 Points)
5th Place: randy1122 (39 Points)
6th Place: GTP_Roamer2629 (33 Points)
7th Place: Whitey093 (30 Points)
8th Place: mikey_2412 (29 Points - Pole)

Division 2

Round 1

Pole - dylanlikes88

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.809)
2nd Place: littleregret265 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.304) +4.773
3rd Place: WilliFRendon (Fastest Lap - 2:03.824) +8.399
4th Place: nolucktoday (Fastest Lap - 2:05.040) +41.550
5th Place: AngryEater (Fastest Lap - 2:11.944) +3 laps

Round 2

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.730)
2nd Place: littleregret265 (Fastest Lap - 2:04.146) +14.764
3nd Place: WilliFRendon (Fastest Lap - 2:04.460) +20.840
4nd Place: nolucktoday (Fastest Lap - N/A) DNF

AngryEater - DNS

Red = Fastest Lap
Blue = Close Finish

Turtle Racing League - Final Results - Division 2

1st Place: dylanlikes88 (100 Points - Pole)
2nd Place: littleregret265 (90 Points)
3rd Place: WilliFRendon (84 Points)
4th Place: nolucktoday (78 Points)
5th Place: AngryEater (36 Points)

Turtle Racing League - Race Night Recap

Breakdown: Mount Falcon

Back-to-back one-make racing with a brilliant V8 Supercar in the form of the Ford Falcon XR8? Yes, please. We had a whole lot of racing across the entire grid this past Friday, with Division 1 and 2 joining forces yet again. In terms of the action on track, I’ll keep it uniform this week and address each division separately as we recap the night; in order to make things easier to keep up with.

Race 1
On the grid in D1 we had some seriously impressive times in the Ford, mikey_2412 starting 1st, next to MrRacingLine on the first row. randy1122 and SCHMEDRACER took the 2nd row, and we saw micantony in 5th and DolphDrago in 6th, mixing and mingling with a couple D2 drivers. Whitey093 and GTP_Roamer2629 took the last 2 spots, and were lined up next to one another on row 5 awaiting the green flag. With the sun cresting over the horizon, the field rocketed to the first 90-degree turn.

A whole lot of commotion in the first sector saw cars bunching up on the straightaway and a few unlucky ones held up by incidents and the occasional lag spike. Mikey made it out of Turn 1 with a considerable lead on the pack, but a disconnection saw him drop out before he approached the 2nd corner. Schmed and Whitey were unfortunately pushed down to the back after lap 1 was over, with Roamer a few seconds ahead of them. micantony now led the charge, but still felt lingering pressure from RacingLine, Randy, and Dolph, who were all close behind. As the race progressed, it didn’t take long for Schmed to get back into the groove and begin challenging for the podium again, with Randy colliding with D2’s dylanlikes88 and losing out on the 2nd place he had.

At the halfway point, SCHMEDRACER, Roamer, and Whitey decided to bring the car in and get new tires, pushing Schmed and Roamer down to 5th and 6th, respectively. A battle for the lead with Mic and RacingLine was really heating up by then, and Randy was already charging back towards the frontrunners, along with SCHMEDRACER. The finish saw MrRacingLine with the first victory of the night, taking 48 points with a 6 second gap to 2nd place. Schmed’s pit stop and tenacity earned him 2nd place, just a second and a half ahead of micantony in 3rd. randy1122 finished ahead of DolphDrago by only a few seconds as well, just managing to hold him off long enough at the end. Roamer and Whitey fought very hard at the tail end of the race (along with D2’s littleregret265) for 6th place, with the final 2 spots being decided by 0.163 seconds at the stripe.

Division 2 saw dylanlikes88 qualify in the top spot, followed by, littleregret265, WilliFRendon, nolucktoday, and AngryEater. After lap 1’s chaos, Dylan had managed to take the overall lead, and Willi fell back to last, though most everything else remained the same. At the beginning of the race, every D2 driver was locked into a battle of some sort, though many were with D1 drivers and had no bearing on points. LR265 was able to take the Division 2 lead after dylanlikes88 collided with randy1122, and held it for a while. WilliFRendon began to claw his way out of last place.

The pits saw LR265, Willi, AngryEater, and eventually nolucktoday come in for fresh tires, leaving Dylan as the odd man out. However, with a healthy lead on the rest of the pack, he just had to keep it that way. At the end of the race, though Regret tried (believe me I- er... he tried) to reel him in, Dylan still took the W by 4.7 seconds, locking in 50 points right there with the pole position and the win. WilliFRendon was also only 8.4 seconds off of Dylan’s tail, and nolucktoday finished behind Willi in 4th for 39 points. AngryEater took 36 points with his 5th place finish.

Race 2
After a mentally challenging Race 1, a lot of the field had done all the racing they could manage for the night. In D1, MrRacingLine, SCHMEDRACER, randy1122, GTP_Roamer2629, and Whitey093 all packed up and left the mountain, leaving only two to duke it out for the top honors- our very own stewards DolphDrago and micantony!

In this battle royale, micantony had the single goal of chasing down Dolph over the course of 21 laps on the mountain. Dolph was able to get a sizable lead in the opening laps of the race, but a near accident with dylanlikes88 lent micantony the lead. While micantony dipped into pit lane for fresh tires, DolphDrago reclaimed the lead, but now had to hold off an aggressive micantony in the final laps. A decisive move at the top of the mountain saw micantony get in front, and he never looked back. The final split between them was just over 30 seconds, though both stewards took home over 45 points at the end of the race.

Division 2 said farewell to AngryEater as the race kicked off. However, with another start marred by lag, Dylan walked away from the field again while Regret and Willi were set back a good amount. nolucktoday parked it in the garage after a rather severe incident at the end of sector 2. Dylan was again the only driver not to pit in, as Regret managed to get into 2nd place just before he and Willi entered the pits. Other than some rather amazing instances of lag from WilliFRendon (or so it appears on my screen) the race was very quiet from that point on, with Dylan taking 1st overall and in D2, making yet another 50 points. Littleregret finished 15 seconds behind, with WilliFRendon only another 6 seconds back.

Overall - Mount Falcon
D1: micantony takes the cake with 90 points overall, a 9 point lead over DolphDrago in 2nd with 81 points. In 3rd, MrRacingline takes 48 points, followed by SCHMEDRACER (45), Randy1122 (39), GTP_Roamer2629 (33), Whitey093 (30), and mikey2412 (29). The craziness of race one really set the field apart, though the racing was still heated and close.

D2: Dylan runs his first perfect event with 100 points, littleregret265 finishes 2nd with 90; WilliFRendon rounds out the podium with 84 points, followed by nolucktoday (78), and AngryEater (36).

Season Standings - After Round 5
D1: DolphDrago now leads the standings in Division 1, standing on 353 points after 5 races. At 315 points, kross_24 is just 6 points ahead of mikey_2412 (309). While Mikey has the podium spot for now, GTP_Ph7shr sits only 1 point down (308), ready to pounce at a moment’s notice. Another close fight stands for 5th place, with Whitey093 (232) leading micantony (216) by 16 points. MrRacingLine holds 7th place with 173 points, ahead of GTP_GTRacer22 and IllTrick; tied for 8th at 147. SCHMEDRACER (123) sits in 10th, 9 points ahead of The_Noir_Antares (114). randy1122 puts some more points on the board raising his total to 96 points, and GTP_Roamer2629 breaking onto the board with 33 points.

D2: dylanlikes88 has a whopping 433 points on the board, leading littleregret265 by 80 points (353). nolucktoday is in 3rd with 334 points, WilliFRendon is in 4th with 297 points, with aceboy127 11 points behind (286). Damonc84 sits firmly in 6th with 229 points, leading AngryEater (149) and CAB114 (111). Positions 9-12 remain unchanged with Sassafrass_3 (42), oharagbr19 (33), RoadRageDudez (26), and snake-scent00 (18) rounding out the standings.

Congratulations to our winners this weekend, micantony and dylanlikes88, and our podium finishers DolphDrago, MrRacingline, littleregret265, and WilliFRendon.

Thanks so much for coming out everyone, it was a tough pair of races and we are absolutely thrilled to put them on for you.

This Friday we’ll have our penultimate round of the season at Twin Ring Motegi, running in 3 remarkable street cars in 3 30 minute races. Now that we’ve had 5 rounds, we’re going to start seeing some drivers’ best 5-races improve, and the standings might change up a bit.

Last edited:
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Psycho Tuber! It's great to see you again!

If you have any questions about the series don't be afraid to ask.

I'll get you added to the drivers list and you will be placed in Division 2 for this Friday :cheers:

I'm so glad you told me that, otherwise I might have been too afraid to ask. Thanks grasshoppa!

Thanks phish
Your Welcome MBOBB :cheers:

I sent you and @Psycho Turtle the club invite so you both are ready to Rock and Roll, remember to bring your Awesome sauce ;)

I plan to Host Practice tomorrow Night starting between 7pm to 8pm CST but will confirm tomorrow morning.

Things are going to get really interesting these last 2 weeks in Season 1 :D and Season 2 Schedule is in the works 👍

If there's a tie on drivers points in the division championship, how is the tiebreaker decided?

If there's a tie on drivers points in the division championship, how is the tiebreaker decided?
If there is a Tie in the Divisional Championship, it will be decided by podiums, meaning let's say you tied for the D2 Title with @aceboy127 and aceboy has 4 wins in season 1 (wins are per race) - not overall night victory. And you have 3 wins in the season then aceboy wins the D2 title ;)

But great question really, I knew I forgot to add something to the turtle sheets in the Turtle Standings for Season 1. Thanks for bringing that up! :cheers:

By the look at the Turtle Standings in Division 1, the Top 5 Drivers all have a chance at the D1 Title still and very close everywhere on the board!

In Division 2, Dylan is leading the D2 Turtle Powerhouse but 1 bad week could put Aceboy, @littleregret265 @WilliFRendon or @quentin1974 in contention for a D2 Title.

Getting in the top 5 in each division is an huge accomplishment in each division! This has been a lot of fun for Season 1, and these 2 weeks are going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to bring on season 2 :cheers:

Speaking Of Season 2, Here's a Sneak Peak ;)

gt6_4.jpg

Practice Room will open at 7pm Central Time Tonight and will be open for a few hours along with short 10 to 15 minute races from time to time.

All are welcome, see you on track 👍

Latest Posts

Back