Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
Ah yes opening day approaches phish. Here is my brothers new ump late model in progress. This will be his first year in the class. View attachment 628060
Late models are always a lot of fun to watch and definitely a class I've been thinking about possibly moving up to in the next year or 2.

Did you do any dirt racing in the past?

I did it for a few years in my early 20's but it was expensive and i couldnt keep it going. My brother has managed to round up some sponsors that cover a good portion of his budget so he has been able to stay consistent and competitive for a decade. Lucky guy.

I did it for a few years in my early 20's but it was expensive and i couldnt keep it going. My brother has managed to round up some sponsors that cover a good portion of his budget so he has been able to stay consistent and competitive for a decade. Lucky guy.
Ah I see, yeah sponsors are really good to have when your in the racing world as its not cheap at all. This year my sponsors are paying for about 90% of the total cost as last year I got in a big wreck. Hope it goes well for your brother this season. What kind of tracks do you race on? 1/2 mile, 3/8 mile, ect

He usually races at the local 1/3 mile but this year he is going to travel and check out all the other tracks in the region since he is in a class that is supported everywhere now.

I will open a room shortly , so please join iff you have the time for some practise , sooooo boring to practise on your own :)

Edit. Are there anyone who knows what the tirewear will be set at ?

Last edited:
Don't think I can make Friday's race. My ps3 isn't reading the disc. I have been working on it but like my name says I am having nolucktoday. I was really looking forward to Friday to. The redbull jr is awesome on Brands Hatch. Maybe I can get it working by Friday. I am open to any suggestions one might have on how to get my ps3 to read the disc. I have been miserable the last two days because of this problem. I tried restoring files and restoring data but no luck. This is so frustrating.

I had issues with my disc so switched to digital copy of the game. Took a day to get through all the updates but no issues since

Don't think I can make Friday's race. My ps3 isn't reading the disc. I have been working on it but like my name says I am having nolucktoday. I was really looking forward to Friday to. The redbull jr is awesome on Brands Hatch. Maybe I can get it working by Friday. I am open to any suggestions one might have on how to get my ps3 to read the disc. I have been miserable the last two days because of this problem. I tried restoring files and restoring data but no luck. This is so frustrating.
I mean you could try using toothpaste/banana/peanut butter for cleaning the disc, but Blu-Rays (to my limited knowledge) aren't as easy to mend as CDs/DVDs. I have a similar issue with my copy of Colin McRae: DiRT but I haven't tried everything to fix it just yet.

Noticed if you change even the brake balance, once you do, you're screwed. It wont let you on track, even if you reset it.

Has anyone been able to change anything but tires and get past tuning prohibited?
I suggest one not change a thing or risk getting locked out of the room. Once you change anything on A, B and C settings, that was it for me.

Noticed if you change even the brake balance, once you do, you're screwed. It wont let you on track, even if you reset it.

Has anyone been able to change anything but tires and get past tuning prohibited?
I suggest one not change a thing or risk getting locked out of the room. Once you change anything on A, B and C settings, that was it for me.
If you change to another car and back and change sheet your good just make sure your brake bias is back at 5/5

Nope,can't change anything. I bought 3 just to have a untouched backup for when I screw up.
Didn't try it this morning but can probably change bb with the RA functions once on track. BB 5/5 works fine though for me. Only place i needed full brake was turn 2,every where else was maybe 25% or less. This little car is a beast,sticks like glue.

I mean you could try using toothpaste/banana/peanut butter for cleaning the disc, but Blu-Rays (to my limited knowledge) aren't as easy to mend as CDs/DVDs. I have a similar issue with my copy of Colin McRae: DiRT but I haven't tried everything to fix it just yet.
I am going to just buy gt6 from playstation store online. I figure there is no need to fix the Blu-ray laser since gt6 was my only game I had left in my ps3 collection. kinda tapped for money at the moment because I am moving but hopefully I will have enough money Wednesday to download gt6 from playstation store.

Hello all. It's been a while, hasn't it?
Hey, Otaku! Long time, no see.

The league's back up again as you can see. If you want in, we're racing the Red Bull Jr's tonight. 90 minute enduro if you're interested. Probably starting around 15 minutes or so.

Hey, Otaku! Long time, no see.

The league's back up again as you can see. If you want in, we're racing the Red Bull Jr's tonight. 90 minute enduro if you're interested. Probably starting around 15 minutes or so.

No can do. The Phish isn't on and he's the only one who can let anyone new in. Besides, I'm can't race in a combo I have zero race time in. I'll wait until S2 starts.

What's up RO!

Good to see you too, tony.

Back