Turtle's Photos N' Stuff 2/10- I Love The BRZ

• Thread starter Turtle
  • 170 comments
United States
Portland, Oregon

Hello all photographers & car enthusiasts! I've decided to finally open my own Gallery, so I can get feed back and improve my skills. Anyway, I'm starting with a set of random pictures, but later I will move on to more 'organized' sets. I'm not the best photographer, but I try my best, so helpful feedback is wanted and appreciated, but please, don't be too rough. :ill: Anyway, enjoy these random photos until I get an organized set up, I hope you like them! ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Great set of opening shots :)
Thanks, although I think some of these were too reliant on my mediocre editing, perhaps I should start doing just the little things to my photos. I took I quick peek in your gallery and I really liked a lot of your photos. Very nice, I think I'll go look at them some more. :lol: ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Mercedes Benz SLS @ Nurburgring
Well, I had some money lying around and decided to buy a stock SLS to keep stock because my other one was modded a ton and I felt like driving an unmodified super car for once and I thought this would make for some good photos. I'm getting used to Lightroom but give me tips as always!👍

6586135943_f42725cec9.jpg

So, I hope you liked those, Tomorrow I'll put up my 3 little 'mini' sets and begin working on my Datsun 510- err... Nissan Bluebird (My dad loves the 510, so that's what I know it as) set, so look forward to that. Also, as you probably noticed, I made a fancy little Watermark, so that's cool. Other than that, nothing is new, other than a new Lightroom preset I made, but that's not really important, since it doesn't really suit the SLS photos. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

As promised, here are 3 little mini sets. I'm not too crazy about the Spoon Integra shots but, oh well. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Your SLS set just looks stunning!!! Unbelievable! :drool: Excellent start!
Haha, thanks. :D When I saw that someone commented in my gallery, I thought "Oh boy, what am I going to get yelled at for this time?" But when I saw you liked it I thought "Me gusta". All of the work it takes is worth it just for the feeling when someone likes it. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
I really should have updated this earlier, but whatever. Anyway, I think these are decent, but I need to get some more evening shots.

Ferrari 512BB

Ruf BTR and Celica Rally car coming soon!
~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Awesome start for a gallery:crazy:. The tones in your 512 shots are beautiful. I especially like shots 4 and 5.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't really like these shots too much, but oh well. The Celica is coming and so is an M3 update that I forgot about.~Turtle
turtle.gif
Ruf BTR

Bonus Shot!

512BB set is beautiful. I really like 4 and 5, either.
Thanks again Hunter!
Phenomenal color balance and composition in the 512 shots! Keep up the good work!
Thanks, the 512 looks better in blue than in red.:drool:
Wow.
Lovely overall start, and the 512BB is just :drool: Superb tones and realism.
Thanks, it means a lot coming from someone with such a good gallery.
Great start to your gallery Turtle. I really liked the Merc at Nurburgring - nice lighting.
Thanks, I think the SLS turned out a whole lot better than I expected.

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. It means a lot to me, and it makes all of the time it takes (which is a lot more than I expected :crazy:) totally worthwhile.~Turtle
turtle.gif

Hey everyone, here is another update, this time featuring a Rally Celica. I don't like how many of these turned out, but I say that every time and people say they're decent, so I must be doing something right. I had to scrap a couple shots from this set but if some wants to see 'em I'll put them up, along with some 512BB rejects. The next time I can get some new photos I'll make a banner so it looks a little more 'official' here. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Hmmm.... Looks like no one liked that last set, oh well. Since nobody commented, I guess I need to double post, so sorry. Anyway, the M3 set is okay, but not great. Maybe you guys will like these more. I think I'll try a Composite shot soon so If it turns out well I'll post it. Still working on a banner though. ~Turtle
turtle.gif

r

Okay, so, if you haven't noticed, I made a banner. It isn't too great, I'll admit. It isn't the right size, and I messed up the composite picture at some time I think. But, I'm proud that I made a composite, the next one will be better, I promise. Anyway, Here is an SLR McLaren, a very photogenic car if I do say so myself. Hunter1907 made me want to shoot with this car, so if for whatever reason you're in this miserable excuse of a gallery and you haven't seen his, check it out. He has a style much like Beccoshino, so if you liked his shots, check him out. He needs more comments. Also, If you have any suggestions on cars, tracks, locations, or composites I should try, tell me. Enjoy this latest set! ~Turtle
turtle.gif

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Composite shot!

I think you should replace the Blue written Turtle with your sig in its position rather than in the bottom left. ;) You've just inspired me to do some works like the Subie Mitsi shot. 👍 :drool:

Back