Turtle's Photos N' Stuff 2/10- I Love The BRZ

• Thread starter Turtle
  • 170 comments
Yay, Yay, Yay!:dopey:

BTW, I have seen the Elise ones, and I know how you feel, some are good, but others fail to capture my attention. But overall, they're well done.
Yeah, it's okay, I know the Elise didn't come out too well. I'm glad you like this preview though.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Cool teaser shot! Can't wait to see the rest. What did you end up using to edit?
Photoshop for now. I may use other things to edit them later. The set may take a few more days because I'm really busy playing for my high school soccer team. And playing trackmania too.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Well, I finished these last night, I think they turned out well. :D I also included my CCL entry and the leftovers from that photo shoot. I have confidence you guys will like these sets.

Edit: Sorry for the varying sizes, blame Flickr. T_T

CCL Entry

~Turtle
turtle.gif

You know, you were right to have confidence, because I do like these sets. The Merc one was as good as I thought it would be, and the Fezza one is not too shabby either, the 599 is not really a favorite on my side, but you managed to make it look good. Great job!

You know, you were right to have confidence, because I do like these sets. The Merc one was as good as I thought it would be, and the Fezza one is not too shabby either, the 599 is not really a favorite on my side, but you managed to make it look good. Great job!
Thanks, I just unlocked the location and the lighting is great.
Well done on both sets! I especially like the SLR 722 Replica 👍 love that car!
Me too, the lighting at the place we had to shoot te 599 at sucks. You did well though.
Great job with with the SLR and 599 set, they're awesome :drool:👍.
:dopey:
You got clean pics throughout this whole thread !
:)

~Turtle
turtle.gif

A Rainy Day At The Nurburgring

Nurb1resize.jpg

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
My mediocre photography thread is back! Back from the dead! I kept pushing this back, I was planning on doing something huge for the 1- year anniversary of the thread, but my PS3 died, so I'm going to do that on another important date.

Also, from now on I'm going to title my favorites.
:dopey:

So anyway, on with the revival!

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Flee

Preparation

Friction

Turtle ain't dead, yay!!! :dopey: And his photos are still great, yay!!! :dopey: Jokes aside, great job as always, and sorry to hear that your PS3 was KIA. Hope you get it fixed soon. :)

BkS
Woo! Turtle is back! :dopey: Nice stuff Batman. ;)
Thanks!
Turtle ain't dead, yay!!! :dopey: And his photos are still great, yay!!! :dopey: Jokes aside, great job as always, and sorry to hear that your PS3 was KIA. Hope you get it fixed soon. :)
The reason I haven't done any sets lately was because of it. So a week or two ago I bought the new 'Super Slim' PS3. Unfortunately I lost a large chunk of pictures. :nervous:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Well apparently it hurts to leave a comment unless your name is BkS or Niku Driver HC. :(

But for the two people who do take a gander at my pictures, here's an early 'Happy New Years' Set. I'll have no internet connection on the actual day and I'd rather be early than late.

I can't really think of anything else to say, so here's a Spongebob picture to compensate for my lack of a cheesy speech.

tumblr_m3qcskEaQY1qjqepno1_500.png

Celebration

Struggles

Racing Towards The New Year

Something Special

In A Dream

A Second Look

Happy New Years GTP!

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Well, since it looks like this page used to have more fans, but now it's down to two, I guess I should come in an give you the credit you deserve for another great set of photos. Have a great New Year, Turtle, and keep on taking photos!

I can explain my absence with one word: Finals.
Thanks teachers.
Oh yeah, and I've been playing a lot of Forza lately, it's quite fun, I still like GT5 though, don't worry.
Sorry it's a small update, but my other pictures seem to have disappeared, I shall attempt to get some pictures tomorrow.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Yay, Turtle has no more exams! :dopey: BTW, nice pics as usual, but I have to say that the 3rd one wins it for me. :drool: I love the BRZ, and you made it look good, that's enough for me. :)

Back