Tuscan Jump Track : Fly Super Speedway

• Thread starter Andy89
  • 64 comments
Italy
Roma
andreadg89
Created this course a few days ago, and I want to share it with you guys :dopey:

It has a jump just before the start/finish line, and cars literally flies over that bump!

Here's some photos and a Video of nascar flying over the track =D

toscanaasfalto10.jpg

toscanaasfalto11.jpg

toscanaasfalto9.jpg

toscanaasfalto8.jpg

toscanaasfalto7.jpg

toscanaasfalto6.jpg

toscanaasfalto5.jpg

toscanaasfalto4.jpg

toscanaasfalto3.jpg

toscanaasfalto2.jpg

toscanaasfalto1.jpg

toscanaasfalto12.jpg

Last edited:
Is this all anyone uses the circuit generator for these days?

No, actually I have more than 30 circuits created with the course maker that I use for testing cars. This one came out pretty casually, I wasn't trying to obtain a jump, but when I saw that bump, I saved the track 👍

Anyway feel free to add me, I also have Eifel jump circuit and Canyonball :)

Of course not. I made and use about 20 tracks (see here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175856) for testing, racing and hotlaps and I didn't never obtains such jumps.

But I must admit I rarely use Formula 1 or LM Prototype cars on my tracks.

On these jump tracks do you have the same phenomenon with ordinary 300-400 hp cars like an RX-7 or a Ruf?

In any case, it seems to me that this reveales problems with the physics of GT5. It can happen that a real race car takes off, but not like that.

I managed to make a Mt Aso track that has a sweet set of doubles like a motocross track would have at the top of the mountain, if you launch fast enough you land on the back side of the second crest, if you come up short then you get a high-speed bounce effect off the next one, not to the extent shown in this video; but I did not test with other cars or nascars either.

I managed to make a Mt Aso track that has a sweet set of doubles like a motocross track would have at the top of the mountain, if you launch fast enough you land on the back side of the second crest, if you come up short then you get a high-speed bounce effect off the next one, not to the extent shown in this video; but I did not test with other cars or nascars either.

Please make a video of it or show some pictures!

I personally love Motorcycles and a motocross track couldn't do me any happier lol

Now that's some realistic physics right there.

Where's Zombie Jeff Gordon to make some dimwitted suggestion? "NASCARs are effected inversely by gravity, so be careful not to float off into space."

Course Maker is of almost no value, really, since DP made it nearly impossible to share our tracks. You basically have to advertise your latest creation on message boards and hope you can get someone interested, and then they have to friend request you and you accept their friend request just for them to have a chance at downloading your latest track, and then it's only one track since DP only lets us share just one at a time.

Ideally we would have something like FM3's Storefront where we can share multiple tracks at once with 5.5 million GT5 users without anybody needing to friend request anybody. We could have the option of rating tracks, so if they're good they should get high ratings, and if players can search by high ratings then players making great tracks could have hundreds or even thousands of players downloading and playing them without any friend requests and without ever needing to advertise them on message boards.

That would make too much sense, though, and work just too darn well.

Created this course a few days ago, and I want to share it with you guys :dopey:

It has a jump just before the start/finish line, and cars literally flies over that bump!

Here's some photos and a Video of nascar flying over the track =D

Can I have the track? I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

Yup, lol. Unfortunatly it is lacking far to many things to actually make a serious track in a nice environment and everything. It's impossible to make one that looks close to real world it seems..... Sigh

Back