Tuscan Jump Track : Fly Super Speedway

• Thread starter Andy89
  • 64 comments
Some of my pics from this track.

This Zonda one isnt even from the main jump at the end.

ToscanaTarmac_18.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_9.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_14.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_12.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_10.jpg

This is from the tracks aswell

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

@ Andy89 will add you in a an hour or so. would really like to use that track.
Intrested in a few others as well.

Cheers

Hentis

ideally we would have something like fm3's storefront where we can share multiple tracks at once with 5.5 million gt5 users without anybody needing to friend request anybody. We could have the option of rating tracks, so if they're good they should get high ratings, and if players can search by high ratings then players making great tracks could have hundreds or even thousands of players downloading and playing them without any friend requests and without ever needing to advertise them on message boards...

+1

...That would make too much sense, though, and work just too darn well.

lol

Nice, I want to see my Furai fly! Please add me to the send list..
PSN: Malink

So far I've only used the track editor to make some rally courses, (not enough rally in the game IMO). Am now inspired to try something a bit different..

Cheers, and good effort! 👍👍

How big can you make slopes? If you can go big I'd have made a long straight at a high elevation, then let it gradually slope down and then add one sharp jump so they can really fly.

A question, if I may? (Oops, now it's 2 questions.)

If I input the same figures into my track editor, and scroll through to the right one, would my track be the same?

If yes, showing the settings used would be nice. If no then, thanks anyway.

A question, if I may? (Oops, now it's 2 questions.)

If I input the same figures into my track editor, and scroll through to the right one, would my track be the same?

If yes, showing the settings used would be nice. If no then, thanks anyway.

Excellent question. I was thinking the same thing myself, like course sections, etc etc. people say its random, but i think that just has to do with the incarnation of the course, which you can cycle though... so yeah... im interested too.

Back