Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00/Nissan GT-R/SL 65 AMG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iropan
  • 38 comments
  • 1,880 views
Messages
373
Spain
Granada
Messages
Iropan
These are available to be traded:

-TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00
-Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09
-Mercedes SL 65 AMG (R230) '04

None are triple-zero, and i'm looking to trade for suits/helmets.
 
Iropan , not on-topic with this one but..if i send you paints (tomorrow) will you buy me a Gallardo from NCD ? :(
 
Can you tell me their milage please ?
 
Oh bud! Via pm i mentioned that i don't need anything yet but i am really interested on that race modded tuscan. Any chance i can have it instead? :cheers:
 
Oh bud! Via pm i mentioned that i don't need anything yet but i am really interested on that race modded tuscan. Any chance i can have it instead? :cheers:

Absolutely, it's yours.
 
Iropan , not on-topic with this one but..if i send you paints (tomorrow) will you buy me a Gallardo from NCD ? :(

No problem, i'll send it to you ASAP.
 
Can you tell me their milage please ?

-TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00 - 0 Km.
-Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09 - 174 Km.
-Mercedes SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 - 16.000 Km.
 
This has inspired me. I' heading to the NCD to buy a Tuscan right now. Ha!
 
FYI folks, the SL65 fully tuned is a freaking BLAST to drive!
 
Hello mate im interested in the Merc.Benz! Im new so i dont have much to offer:

Premium:
Mini cooper s 2007
Bmw m3 coupe 2007

Standard:
Lotus elise sport 190 1998
Ford svt f150 lightning 2003
Autoback garaiya 2002
Buik special
 
Bro im sending now
Your message box is full
 
Thanks mate!!
 
U still have the Tuscan rm
 
Ok I can trade a Shelby series 1 supercharged for it
 
Sorry i don't need any cars at the moment, i'm just looking for suits/helmets. Ideally one set per car, but 34 random suits/helmets would be ok too.
 
got the tuscan, man. thanks. please check your giftbox. i sent full aqua helmet set. 👍

thanks, buddy!!
 
Iropan
Sorry i don't need any cars at the moment, i'm just looking for suits/helmets. Ideally one set per car, but 34 random suits/helmets would be ok too.

All right when I get on I will c what I have
 
got the tuscan, man. thanks. please check your giftbox. i sent full aqua helmet set. 👍

thanks, buddy!!

Received! (You forgot Aqua 01, do you have it?).

Pleasure dealing with you, thanks!
 
Received! (You forgot Aqua 01, do you have it?).

Pleasure dealing with you, thanks!

Hey , sorry for that "Only-2-Paints-sent" :indiff: I do feel bad , is there anything i can do / send ?
 
are any of these cars left?
 
Iropan
Received! (You forgot Aqua 01, do you have it?).

Pleasure dealing with you, thanks!

Yeah i think it's equipped to one of my drivers :lol: anyway, did i send a double helmet? Haha! I lost track, bud! :dopey:
 
Hey , sorry for that "Only-2-Paints-sent" :indiff: I do feel bad , is there anything i can do / send ?

You sent 3 + 2, i consider myself compensated :)
 
Yeah i think it's equipped to one of my drivers :lol: anyway, did i send a double helmet? Haha! I lost track, bud! :dopey:

I don't think there were any doubles, but i'm not 100% positive...
 
are any of these cars left?

All 3 are still available, i had more than one of each model. Which one would you like?
 
Back