[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method 2020) (Fastest and Easiest Method Ever!)

Sonygamer455

Forum dweller
Premium
United States
The US of A
Hey, thank you for the tutorial!
You're welcome! :)
Just a quick question since I'm doubting Garage Editors (have lost my savegame once nearly), can I add Car Tickets safely into the game without destroying my save? And can I add credits safely as well?
Yea you can do all those things without issue. I have done it myself. I have no idea what is going on with the user who posted here recently though, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I'm just really paranoid about this. I backed up my save but I'm still a bit scared to try and add cars/credits. . .
I understand. Save game corruptions can happen with pretty much any save editor, but as long as you keep a backup of your save game before doing this, you'll be fine. ;)

What GT5 update are you on anyways?

Last edited:
Belgium
Belgium
You're welcome! :)
Yea you can do all those things without issue. I have done it myself. I have no idea what is going on with the user who posted here recently though, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I understand. Save game corruptions can happen with pretty much any save editor, but as long as you keep a backup of your save game before doing this, you'll be fine. ;)

What GT5 update are you on anyways?
I'm on the newest update. I don't know the exact version. But the newest one definetly.

Sonygamer455

Forum dweller
Premium
United States
The US of A
2.17 then, that's the latest. I can't recall if I tested added credits on this update since I stay on 2.11, but it should update them.

If you have any problems using the editor that aren't DLC related, do talk about them here. 👍

Last edited:
Netherlands
Netherlands
I finaly got it to work. Just one question though. Can i add just one car? For example only an abt audi tt-r touring car 02.

Edit: figured it out. Nice work on this editor!

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So I’ve installed the dlcs, however when I go into my garage at the bottom it says “the 2014 corvette stingray final prototype downloadable content is not installed please reinstall it” and it says that for every car. What can I do? Thanks

Sonygamer455

Forum dweller
Premium
United States
The US of A
So I’ve installed the dlcs, however when I go into my garage at the bottom it says “the 2014 corvette stingray final prototype downloadable content is not installed please reinstall it” and it says that for every car. What can I do? Thanks
Did you click “Persist DLC’s without license files (vou)"?

China
China
Thank you soooo much! The irony for me is that I have a brand new 2013 version which pretty much have all the DLC EXCEPT the free ones, and those 4 cars became my biggest headache! This editor really saved a lot of time for me.