[Tutorial] How to win any 650PP races easy every time!

• Thread starter Justsweet
  • 48 comments
Justsweet
Hello, I'm Justsweet and I will teach you how to win any 650PP race every time!

Lets start with the car.
The car requirements is 650PP, so we can't use a super fast one like RedBull.

Here is some examples of cars that make it:

- Ford GT Spec

- Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

- Chaparral 2j

Note: If you know others that can make it please post down here

This car can make it very easy:

- Nissan GT-R R35 TC (You get it in the DLC pack or in premium dealership)

Tune everything on this car, then set ballast to 200kg and the powerlimiter to what you need to get 650 Perform Points.

But, the trick is not the car, it is the opponents.
If you can't make it with, you need to go out and in.

Cars to fear

- McLaren F1

- Ford GT Spec 2

With easy opponments you will win.
I race them on beggining of the 3. lap.
My time then was: 6:49.800

What you win(EVERYTHING IS BOOSTED TO 200%):

Credits: 895,200
Experience: 133200
Special Item: Racing Helmet​

Last edited:
Quite the useless thread in my opinion. I think everyone knows this by now plus it is just common sense. You really arn't giving out any top secrets here, nothing new. Hell, I just detuned my Bently Speed 8 to get it done and over with for an easy win. Nice of you to try and help, but you are really not giving out any top secrets here.

My favourites:

Mclaren F1 Stealth Model
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car
The 20mil Jaguar (forgot the name)

I just did the recent seasonal event with my Castrol Toms Woodone supra, right at 650pp tuned. It's a pain when the ford GT LM car gets in there at the front of the pack, I get to play catchup after I pass everyone else. I'm waiting for my bob to win me a zonda R and give that a try.

1. Pick a car around 650.
2. Tune it to be exactly 650.
3. Racing Softs.
4. SRF, and a bunch of other aids.

= Win

But what people really want is:
What is the lowest PP car, with the worst tires, and fewest aids, that might win if I drive well.
Those threads will go on and on.

elric718
3. Racing Softs.

= Win

What is the lowest PP car, with the worst tires, and fewest aids, that might win if I drive well.

I tried it with the Enzo (649pp), the best I could do is third. It's much too powerful for the turns.

I use the Zonda R with a turbo kit detuned to 650 and its a champ, same for the 2j. Tried to use the f2007 once but it only goes down to 651 haha.

3. Racing Softs.

= Win

Fully tuned v12 vantage, not winnable 4 me with skid recovery off.
I won barely :sly:
Can someone try and tell it was hard to do or else i'm a bad driver :ouch:

What about the Ford GT LM Race Car? (not the spec ll, the one with the Gulf logos on it)

I like doing these races in normal cars personally. I use my viper or my aventador as they usually can beat anything. If you just want to destroy it than jump in a McClaren F1 race car. Put whatever best tires allowed are and drive. The thing is a dart glued to the road. I'm like 10sec ahead of everyone else by the end.

I agree 100% with this statement. 👍

m8h3r
MAZDA FURAI!!!!! Why does nobody acknowledge this car?

This car has always been amazing, only trouble is you win it too easily and too soon in the game. Once you get used to the twitchy rear end under power, it's hard to beat. Great car and they actually made one.

Granny being taught to suck eggs.

Frankly the 'answer' is to drive fast. I've won all of the 650pp challenges* with more than one car, and there is no 'secret weapon'. Fair enough some cars won't win it but there are several that will do the job!

*And not won them with the same cars and against the same opponents when I didn't drive fast enough!

Back