[Tutorial] How to win any 650PP races easy every time!

• Thread starter Justsweet
  • 48 comments
I actually used the 787B detuned to 650pp. Worked really well despite only putting out like 40% of its power.

how do you get one?

I saw today one at the UCD.

But you can try to get him by getting a BD ticket 1967 which has only 10 cars inside or via a level 21 ticket which will be more complicated because these one have 26 cars inside.

Good luck!

StarLight
I saw today one at the UCD.

But you can try to get him by getting a BD ticket 1967 which has only 10 cars inside or via a level 21 ticket which will be more complicated because these one have 26 cars inside.

Good luck!
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 2j from a 1970 and the 2d from a 1967?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the 2j from a 1970 and the 2d from a 1967?

Yup. The 2d is a lv21 and from '67. The 2J is from '70 and you can get it with lv23 tickets or a 1970 bday ticket. I went for the bday ticket to get mine. :)

lol, there are so many cars that are great for 650 races. i still don't even have the 2j (level 39, 250 cars) i have a good 10-15 solid racecars that i can routinely use to destroy a 650pp match

just a few off the top of my head

ford gt spec 2
Mazda 787B Race Car ‘91
the bmw mclaren '97 is especially good, but you must drive it to the edge to win
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
(the aerodynamics can give you crazy numbers, so you can have insane speed/hp while still staying at 650[oil changes need to happen every other race though as even a few hp difference wear and tear through racing will drastically change your pp rating)

how do you get one?

UCD or OCD. just make sure you have about 12.5M cr. to purchase it.

you can refresh the UCD by loading 5 license tests (dont do them just skip to next license) and it will count as 5 GT days. (quicker than loading races)

lunarwolf
UCD or OCD. just make sure you have about 12.5M cr. to purchase it. you can refresh the UCD easily by loading 5 license test (dont do them just skip to next license) and it will count as 5 GT days. (quicker than loading races)

And a 1970 ticket and a level 21(?) ticket!

The Peugeot 205 has great control even pushing it to the very limits, but at 650PP it lacks the acceleration of the F1 and GT and can fall behind if you don't keep it WFO through every corner.

The Nomad Diablo will, without question, blow the doors clean off an F1 or GT. I have a good tune for Nomad in the B-Spec 650PP race but it will work well for a human driver as well. My B-Spec driver wins Suzuka 100% of the time with Diablo, even if he's having an orange down arrow day and he's up against the F1. Once you get the suspension dialed in it turns just as well as any of your opponents and then that 850hp will go to work and win the race. I don't have a 2J but as far as I'm concerned for 650PP races I don't need, the Diablo is already a pretty much guaranteed victory.

won the SSR5 650 PP event with an M3 GTR race Car (no tuning done beside oil change and racing softs) managed to win on 2 nd try :)

I have found the Mazda Furai detuned to 650 pp for bspec it the best. Bob's always in 1st by the 4th lap I am yet to try it in Aspec

¿Somebody knows the 2j?

images

Im doing ok on 650 pp races but do u guys who keep on winning find u have to babysit the race. I find my driver keeps skidding off every now an then. I have a good first race for the dlc gtr and zonda but after there first race the computer seems to learn there good. When i race for a second time there rubbish jus sliding off the track at chicanes etc. im currently experimenting wiv differnt cars which im finding fun

Best tutorial what I'v ever seen :lol:
1st Grab fast car...
2nd Just drive faster than your opponents :lol:

Back