Tutorial on how to slam cars in GTA V (No Forklift Required!)

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Many have been looking for a way to properly slam cars in GTA V. When competition suspension won't go low enough, there's this glitch! Keep in mind that your car will not stay slammed, as it is considered damage by the game.
Here's how:
1) Get any car that can be modified at LSC
2) Install whatever upgrades you want, but DO NOT install bulletproof tires! Doing so will not allow you to slam the car
3) Drive carefully to a wide-open area. Choose a very accurate gun (I recommend the AP Pistol). A suppressor is crucial to avoid attracting attention of the cops.
4) Shoot at the VERY CENTER of the wheel until you notice your car gradually lowering itself
5) Repeat step 4 until you reach the desired height
6) Take pictures and profit!

You can make your car go from this...
0_0.jpg

To this!
0_0.jpg

Finally, proper stance/hellaflush in the world of Grand Theft Auto! :D
6x1BKBr.png

Awesome! Does the effect last forever? Or only one session?

I think it only lasts until your car is fixed.

So basically if you join a mission, leave a mission, join a new session, enter your garage or fix it in LSC. That's why you need to be careful when you're driving it.

OH GOD. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS JUST FOR THE BUCCANEER OR NOT BUT DO NOT SHOOT THE WHEELS TOO MUCH OR THE CAR WILL EXPLODE AND YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE FIERY DEATH.

Roughly how long do you need to shoot the wheels for it to make a noticeable difference? I've been trying with my Tailgater, and it works, but it's not slammed, at least not like the Ingot in the OP.

Roughly how long do you need to shoot the wheels for it to make a noticeable difference? I've been trying with my Tailgater, and it works, but it's not slammed, at least not like the Ingot in the OP.

It generally takes me around 20 AP pistol rounds to notice a change.

A couple of slammed Ubermachts:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think it only lasts until your car is fixed.

So basically if you join a mission, leave a mission, join a new session, enter your garage or fix it in LSC. That's why you need to be careful when you're driving it.
Bingo. Thanks for clearing this up, as my explanation skills suck. :lol:

How did I miss this? This is an awesome find! I before I tried shooting at the top of the wheel wells but nothing happened but bullet holes. Using the forklift method is lame! Who would want to lower a car with a forklift? Thanks for the tip!

How did I miss this? This is an awesome find! I before I tried shooting at the top of the wheel wells but nothing happened but bullet holes. Using the forklift method is lame! Who would want to lower a car with a forklift? Thanks for the tip!
Glad I could help mate! :)

Everytime i try and do this to my sultan, it blows up. So annoying it seems some cars are super sensitive or something because with my ubermacht oracle bmw it works fine.

Back