Tutorial on how to slam cars in GTA V (No Forklift Required!)

I tried this today, parked the car sideways, aimed, fired and the results are below...

0_0 (1).jpg

It was just starting to lower a little bit when BOOM!!! Threw it up in the air about 4ft and turned it 90 degrees. At least it was fun to watch and it freaked out the whole neighborhood :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess I'll have to try it again some other time.

MMX
The Tornados are touchy, and as you found out, don't like to be shot at. :lol:
So are the Fugitives.
@smskeeter23 did the Tornado have stock wheels? It is sometimes easier to do if they are modified. Though this still didn't work on my Fugitive. 6 shots to the front wheel and the explosion put me on my ass. :boggled:

Also doing this in single player with Franklin, Trevor or Michael is riskier. You may shoot and cause a fuel leak, the result being BOOOOOMM after your next shot.

So are the Fugitives.
@smskeeter23 did the Tornado have stock wheels? It is sometimes easier to do if they are modified. Though this still didn't work on my Fugitive. 6 shots to the front wheel and the explosion put me on my ass. :boggled:

Also doing this in single player with Franklin, Trevor or Michael is riskier. You may shoot and cause a fuel leak, the result being BOOOOOMM after your next shot.
Stock wheels but in online mode with my character. What about suspension? Does that need to be modified or can it be stock?

SVX
You can indeed. Should be above the option to buy bulletproof tyres under 'Wheel Accessories'.
Hmm, tried that last week, all it did was return my custom race style tyres to stock, they were still bulletproof. :odd:

Hang on, I was sure you can. Will have to try today.

EDIT: Yeah, nah, I'm a dunce. :dunce:

I was sure I did it at one point, must of mistaken it for something else.

Last edited:
Yep same happens to me. I don't seem to see any lowering with my cars until 4 or 5 shots at the center of the wheel, by that time they're just waiting to blow! hehe

I've got a few slammed cars.
#SlammedCars

Attachments

• 0_0.jpg
    0_0.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 66
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 71
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 70
  • dE8eukc.jpg
    dE8eukc.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 71
  • icP6_naTNkWJ_38PlBV8Mw_0_0.jpg
    icP6_naTNkWJ_38PlBV8Mw_0_0.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 77
  • kdd9kPR.jpg
    kdd9kPR.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 72
Also Slamming And Stancing Are The Same Thing People.
I don't believe so. Stanced cars are aggressive fitment, usually having some kind of stretched tires over wide wheels and lots of rear camber.

However, slamming has been around for a long time & is big within modified truck community. This isn't what anyone would call "stanced" vehicle.
16939-slammed-c10-chevrolet-truck-1920x1080-car-wallpaper.jpg

A lot of people do both, but you can slam a vehicle without getting into the stance craze as well.

Back