TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
Mitsubishi



VW


 
I like the shot with the Nardo and Cien. It's sweet!
 
Thanxs mate.
 
Dodge

 
your pictures have a very cool feel to them. I don't know what it is but I like it :dopey:
 
Thanxs mate.
 
Audi






Nissan



 
Honda


 
Ok next bunch should be up later.
 
BlueBird what BlueBird.
 
Glad we sorted that out, was starting to think you got drunk.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Glad we sorted that out, was starting to think you got drunk.
LMAO. Its only 10am here and I'm still working away at a pot of coffee. If it was Sat or Sun, I might already be drunk. :p
 
Oh I forgott about the time diffences ok I try and get some new photomode screens up later.
 
Nissan




 
They are kind of dark but i think it got sort of a diffrent feel that way. Very cool.
 
Hey, you posted those tomorrow!
Nice shots, I like the GT-R vs. RSi ones.
 
Glad you like them plus if I get them too bright you can see some of the ugly pixels.
 
VW

 
Two Thumbs up!! 👍 👍!!! A+ update!!! I like the blue GTR pics, but they seem a little too dark for me. Stop by when you have a chance... new update there!
 
I already have plus I will not go too bright since it makes some of the ugly pixels show up.

And thanxs mate.
 
Oh, there it is.. hehe!!! Maybe, just a smidgen up on the EV slider... on the other hand the darkness kinda grows on ya! :D
 
Yea everyone has there own style I do a mix at times.
 
great i´d love to see more Golf 1 GTI, was my first car in real life:)
besides, good shots... 👍
 
Thanxs mate.
 
Do you mean the last one or the 2nd one mate. Anyway thanxs.
 
Apologies, the last one. I like the color in it, and the shot is really nice.
 
Glad we got that sorted, don't expect any updates tonight or Friday. If your really luck next update could be up on Friday.

But I doubt it.
 
Back