~ TWimages ~ Lamborghini Aventador 09/04/12

Bradopoly
twgallerymainbanner.jpg

Hey hey, thought it was about time I created a gallery to throw out some random images. Hope you guys enjoy what I have to show!

Index

Suzuki Swift 13/10/11
Ferrari F40 24/01/12
Ferrari 458 Italia 10/02/12
Jaguar XJ13 31/03/12

Last edited:
Figured this would be a good car to start with, was my first in the game, and the image on the left was the first one I took in the game. Enjoy!

imagepostlayout01.jpg

imagepostlayout04.jpg

👍​

Yes! A gallery from TW, can't wait to see more pics form you. I've always been a fan of your pics, nice start too. My first pic in GT5 was terrible :lol: yours is great

So...we meet again MR WEB :)
Your style is always welcome around here! Thats a beautiful yellow Swift mate!! On the 2nd shot the car is so good looking, and with that background, it stands out even more!!
So, what are you waiting for...bring the next update :D

Beautiful start! It looks great! 👍 :drool: They both have different feelings but none are better than the other! 👍

Boabdulrahman: Thank you, yes the second one turned out nice considering how quickly I put it together.

StoneyNUFC: Thanks. Cut off points? If you're talking about the presentation, you have the click the image to see the full size.

725: Haha, thanks for the great welcome. Sorry about the lack of images though. Will try to get more regular updates going.
I'm sure it wasn't terrible. :sly:

NTX: Yes, it has been far too long. :)
Thank you for the delightful comment, always count on you for those. Will do my best to keep the updates coming from now on.

Skython: Good to hear, glad this first update went off so well. Thanks.

RetroGiant: Thanking you buddy. Always try to get a nice noise level, not to over power the picture. I do my best to feature an interesting sky, am a fan of the vast blue.

Thank you for the kind words guys, sorry the gallery has been mia since I started. Will try and put up more regular updates.
How about the Ferrai F40, always been one of my favourites since I was a kid. Not too sure on the first image, so give me your honest opinions.
Thanks for stopping by and look out for more from me soon.

imagepostlayout01.jpg

imagepostlayout04.jpg

👍​

Last edited:
The tones in this are just fantastic - realistic as always, a staple of yours, but there's always this underlying dreamy texture to it all, that I personally really enjoy. My only criticism - we don't have more images in here!

Also, white F40's are what the cool people drive :sly:

Yes I agree with Slipz, that dreamy feel is amazing.
Love the simplicity in the second shot.
Editing is spot-on. Looking forward to your next update :)

SlipZtrEm: Glad you think so, wasn't really sure on the look while I was editing that dirst image, but figured might as well put it up and get some feedback. More images are coming, don't you worry. Thanking you for stopping by.

Does this mean I'm cool? :sly:

Boabdulrahman: Thank you, am a fan of simplicty so always try for it in my images.

SVX: Thanks, my images are dreamy, don't you guys fall in love now. :D

Thanks guys for the comments, will do my best to comment on yours, and other galleries, but first, more Ferrari! As you may have noticed, I'm a fan of yellow. Enjoy. :)

imagepostlayout01.jpg

imagepostlayout04.jpg

👍​

Two great shots of the 485, I especially like the shot at cape ring, the full size shot is glorious!

As RetroGiant said, the noise levels are perfect.
The lighting is great too.
I love your style of editing, clean and simple.
noticed you love yellow cars huh :P

Yellow looks really good on the 458! Amazing pictures man. Nice composition and natural tones. They could be right off a magazine. I feel that the rear lights could be a little sharper in the left picture. Did you make the side mirror reflection white yourself? It's not disturbing but catches the eye. The right one is incredible. We see that environment everytime, but in this one its extra beautiful. The DOF is very nice as the sharpness decreases with every pillar. The one thing that bothers me a bit is that the car is a bit tilted. I think you aligned the right pillar with the edge of the image? Its just a tiny point, but I think I would like it more if the car wasn't tilted, or tilted more. Looking forward to your next update.

Your style is really unique is you ask me pal :)
The "soft" looking shots, with a touch of realism makes your work to stand out :)
Since the good old days of GT4 you are truly a force to be reckon around here!!

Fantastic once more 👍

Great stuff as always TW, your yellows just aren't the same as everyone elses! Great colours and composition 👍

SVX: Thank you, and sorry it took so long for anything new.

sejtur: Hehe, yes they do. Yellow goes really well with certain cars. I did sharpen the light up a bit, try not to go too far though. Guess a little more wouldn't of hurt though. The mirror was made all white, had a messy texture so figured I'd just get rid of it and hoped it wouldn't be too distracting.
I'm really pleased with the second shot too, captured it while the light was transitioning to night which gave some interesting results. I have a habit of lining the shot up to the environment, will watch out for that next time.
Appreciate your detailed comment, its always good to hear from one as talented as yourself. :)

NTX: Thank you buddy, glad you still like my style after all these years. Not sure I'm a force to be reckoned with at the moment though, so many brilliant images being posted. Hard to keep up.

baardfa: Wow, thanks. That is indeed a great complement.

Walkinshaw: Good to hear, went through a bunch of concepts on how to present them. Nice to know they look good.

725: Its becasue I love yellow so much, ahaha. Thanks buddy.

I thank you all once again for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated, and I am always happy to hear any criticism and praise of course. :D
How about some more images, think its been long enough.

Image-Post-Layout_01.jpg

Image-Post-Layout_05.jpg

Click each panel for full size.

👍​

Last edited:
That first photo is pure art. I could see it hanging on a wall in a gallery somewhere. 👍 I'm not so keen on the last one purely because those light rays that you get from headlights in GT5 annoy the hell out of me, but you can't really do anything about that!

I love how these are presented too, it's a really simple but effective panel.

I think Moglet has summed everything I would want to say, but one bit of criticism I'll add is that I think your drivers red crash helmet is a bit distracting.

that first photo is pure art. I could see it hanging on a wall in a gallery somewhere. 👍 I'm not so keen on the last one purely because those light rays that you get from headlights in gt5 annoy the hell out of me, but you can't really do anything about that!

I love how these are presented too, it's a really simple but effective panel.

+1.

Back