~ TWimages ~ Lamborghini Aventador 09/04/12

nanabu: Preview? This is an update, you gotta click each panel for the full size image.

Moglet: Thank you Mog, I wanted an image that not only showed off that engine but also the beautiful body. So was very pleased when I got that image, glad to hear I'm not the only one. Also not a huge fan on the light flares, but I did like the rest of the image and wanted to include more than two this time.
Thank you, I am a fan of simplicity. Nice to hear the presentation is well liked. :)

rpanico14: Thanks for pointing that out, never really noticed. Will watch out for it in the future. 👍

SVX: +Thanks. :D

TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks, was I guessed it would be the standout in the set.

20832: They're are already there for your viewing pleasure.

BkS: Thanks, it is also mine.

RedSuns-Ryuu: Thank you.

ceiling_fan: I thank you kind sir, looks like the first is the winning of the bunch.

Thank you once again guys, I appreciate every comment and any feedback is always welcomed.
I must ask, some of you seem to think this is a preview? This is how I present my images, you gotta click each strip for the full size.

Look out for some new stuff soon, most likely of the fast Italian variety. :sly:

I'm not so sure about this update, couldn't get a look I was really happy with. Figured I would upload them anyway to see what you guys think and keep the gallery alive. Also, there is something I didn't spot while shooting, if anyone spots it I'll give them a request. Enjoy.

Image-Post-Layout_01-1.jpg

Image-Post-Layout_05-1.jpg

Click each panel for full size.

👍​

Beautiful Lamborghini shots, the first one has a dreamy feel, and with the small 'window', it really just 'makes it'. Loving the 'highway' feel with number 2 and number three. Can't wait for the next update. :drool:👍

As for the thing you didn't spot while shooting, is it that on Premium cars, the reversing lights work, or is it that you noticed that the Aventador has the VIN number in the front window?

tengu22: Thanking you!

SVX: Thanks, had the idea for that image as soon as I saw those openings. I think two ay be my fav, came out so good from the game. Didn't have to do much post work on it.

You spotted the reverse light in number three? Didn't notice till I got it in PS, the car was standing still. I'll give you the request if you'd like. 👍

Anyone else? These images aren't that bad are they. :D

Latest Posts

Back