two questions: can we gift cars?? and what does stockyard do??

Messages
1,219
United States
Tennessee
Messages
FerrariThugs
Messages
xbox is a joke
Yeah so I have two questions, I don't see how to gift cars, can you not do this anymore?!?!?
and what does the Stockyard do, kinda confused by it
 
You cannot gift anything right now. Stockyard is for cars you don't use/want ... like a trash basically. I was told the max # of cars you can have in your "regular" garage is 500. If you have more they need to be put in the stockyard.
 
You cannot gift anything right now. Stockyard is for cars you don't use/want ... like a trash basically. I was told the max # of cars you can have in your "regular" garage is 500. If you have more they need to be put in the stockyard.

Aww that's a bummer, I wanted to send all the crappy/duplicates to friends hahahaha

but the idea behind stockyard is awesome! I'm definitely going to use that a lot with all the diffirent duplicates/low powered boring cars that they give you in this game :P
thanks for the answer
 
You cannot gift anything right now. Stockyard is for cars you don't use/want ... like a trash basically. I was told the max # of cars you can have in your "regular" garage is 500. If you have more they need to be put in the stockyard.

How do you get a car back out of the stockyard ? I put a car in there to see what it did:confused:
 
How do you get a car back out of the stockyard ? I put a car in there to see what it did:confused:

LOL, I don't know. I have not put anything in mine. There are at least two threads on here from people who lost all their cars after putting them in the stockyard.
 
How do you get a car back out of the stockyard ? I put a car in there to see what it did:confused:

the top portion of the screen is your normal/daily cars.
the bottom portion is your stockyard
 
the top portion of the screen is your normal/daily cars.
the bottom portion is your stockyard
Thanks guys, all is back to normal, don't think I'll be using that again.. It took nearly 5 minutes to get one car back.
 
Thanks guys, all is back to normal, don't think I'll be using that again.. It took nearly 5 minutes to get one car back.

LOL, just need to get used to it bro ;)
I know I'll be using the heck out of it with all the BS cars that PD put in the game
 
DO NOT USE STOCKYARD AT ALL !!!! major glitch with it you will lose everything !!!! check my post on here about it ... major problem to the point its not worth the risk using it
 
if people have so many cars they don't use then why not simply sell them to buy ones you will use or is that just too simple??!!
 
DO NOT USE STOCKYARD AT ALL !!!! major glitch with it you will lose everything !!!! check my post on here about it ... major problem to the point its not worth the risk using it
What are you on about?
 
What are you on about?
my post about stockyard glitch is on front page mate have a look , honestly anyone putting cars in there is taking a big risklosing everything , i like a fool put all my annversary cars in there and then the glitch happened to me now because these cars are only gave to you once i had to Delete my save and start over just to get them back ! all other cars in there i had wer lost forever
 
i accidental ut a car in the stock yard just now and i cant access the stock yard for some reason
 
Back