Two-Wheel Drive Non-Racing European Car Super Lap: Ascari Full Track

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 161 comments
et_
Down to 2:03.857:D I did quite a big mistake at the corner leading into Daytona (Prior), wich cost me 2 tenths, and then I was super carefull through Hill and Laguna, so there is 1 tenth to get there aswell. I will not try to get a better time though, it's too much work. Congrats on the podium @CRANK_U1 ;), told you I wouldn't beat you:P but I was ahead of you at the last split time;)
Thanks bud but i'm not satisfied with bronze ;) i want gold :D And i'm not giving up until i get it. I'm free all day tomorrow so theres a good chance.
I can't believe you've only put in a few hours and already you are in the 03 club, thats insane mate. I guarantee you would beat me if you put more time into it.

Thanks bud but i'm not satisfied with bronze ;) i want gold :D And i'm not giving up until i get it. I'm free all day tomorrow so theres a good chance.
I can't believe you've only put in a few hours and already you are in the 03 club, thats insane mate. I guarantee you would beat me if you put more time into it.
Go for gold then!:D The thing is that I dont think its fun to sit day in and day out with the same trial, sure I'd give you a run for your money if I'd put in 2-3 hours of driving every day for a week, but I dont want to put in that much time in one single trial. I did that in the GT Academy final round (3 hours everyday from tuesday to friday when I reached my goal) so about 12 hours total, and that felt like an eternity!

If I'll put in more time on these trials, it'll be the 2J at RBR, because I'd really like to beat immortal, that would be something to brag about:D and I know I can do it... still, it would take alot of work...:indiff:

Adjusted Stotty's tune slightly, mainly diff settings and broke into the 2:06's with a 2:06.876 (70th at the time I got this lap). Very happy with that, still maybe .300-.500 in it for me with a clean, CLEAN lap.

Thanks again Stotty

Update: Took a few more hundreds out of my time, keep playing with rear toe and diff settings to settle my driving style down a bit to get a better exit out of the corners. 2:06.626 at this point for 59th place.

Will try one more run tomorrow.

Well, one more run of say 5 laps just now and got a 2:06.323 for 47th at the time, I am done and thanks again for the AWESOME tune Stotty. Fit my driving style pretty good and this should be my best TT result so far.

And as usual, Crank goes fast. :P Speaking of which, I'm gonna give the next set of time trials a go. :)
Good:) Been missing you on the leaderboard lately;) But wait until they're out before making a statement, both of these were kind of nice, so logically the next set should suck:P

Back