Ny
TXR_Capone25
TEAM X-Rated
picture.php

picture.php

(Team Colors)
Japanese blue 006-c BODY
Gt Fluorescence 005-w RIMS

Team Rules: Be Online Often. Be Loyal To The Team. Don't Be Cocky Or Rude. Respect Other Teams. Help Others.

About Us: We're Chill People. We Joke Around And Stuff. We're Not Cocky.

Team Goals: Be Known. Battle. Own Respect. Have Fun.

DriveTrain: FR MR RR ONLY.

No Skid Recovery Force, No Active Steering, No ASM, Driving Line Off, No TCS, No ABS.

Alliance: DMD (Door Magnet Drifters)

Leader: TXR_Capone25

Co-Leader: TXR_Lee

CEO: X_Rated_Ancel

(Members)
---\/---\/---
TXR_Mazda
TXR_RoBo
TXR_Shark
TXR_Chaos
TXR_Destroyer
TXR_Swerve
TXR_Crysis

Last edited:
Why didn't you just use one of your other accounts that you have made on GTPlanet? Not all of them need to have your team name in them otherwise you'll have quite a few and I'm sure you'll start gaining more and more attention.

Next time use an already existing account and remember your password :).

Anyway Good Luck. 👍

Last edited:
I wanted it to have my team name. I don't care about the other one. And next time you wanna tell me something pm please. Thanks.

I wanted it to have my team name. I don't care about the other one. And next time you wanna tell me something pm please. Thanks.

Dude, chill... that kind of thing won't help you to go any further. One thing is not letting people step on you, other is being... rude. Think about it.

Thank you Alpine. I hope my team be known soon. I'm trying my best to get the team organized.

Avenger I don't think I was been rude. I sead please and thanks. Is that rude cus I don't find it rude. I was just asking to inbox me next time. And if your giving me advice why can you pm me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Alpine. I hope my team be known soon. I'm trying my best to get the team organized.

Just show up to the major Meets between teams. Be friendly. Enjoy and be cool! Maybe you will be an alliance if your lucky with a team. Alpine has a Alliance with Prodigy and WSG (White Smoke Gang). Have fun and keep it at a 90! :sly:

I'm gonna send every member a message to let them know first. But hopefully tomorrow. I'm always on. Ill let you know when I make the lobby.

What The Best Car To Learn On A Wheel. Because I Got My G27 Like A Week Ago And I'm Trying To Learn. I Just Keep Spinning Out.

that would depend on your drift style. just remember to enter the drift with enough momentum to put the back end out without the gas... then apply the gas just before the back end wants to come back in. i have never drifted on a controller i have had my wheel for years. just try not to go overkill on the gas while entering the corner. it really takes a bit of time to get used to the wheel setup. as far as a car goes, something around the low 300hp range would make for a decent learner. longer wheel base means that your corrections will be easier... more stability. hope that helps.

Can anyone teach me how to drift using g27. I just have two weeks with it. I tuned my cars and everything but I just spin out. Cars I use are z34, FC 90. I need help. Is their a way on how to setup wheel or something.

Simulation. Ffb on 10. Power assist off.

Try road course indy, the tight s bends to practice transitions. And most importantly do not give up!

SPANK
Simulation. Ffb on 10. Power assist off.

Try road course indy, the tight s bends to practice transitions. And most importantly do not give up!

Spank don't know if you know this yet but the armature through simulation doesn't matter on those wheels. Just the cheap wheels haha

But the rest thumbs up

Oh haha okay. But yea practice practice practice! Took me about a month, but others are different.

TXR Capone25
Thank you danger. And spank I do practice but sometimes I get mad and start using my controller.

You can't do that. Stick with it, you will get it down before you know it.

Just wanted to say good luck on behalf of teamJDMT, Wish you all the best. I've seen your room's quite often, but i never thought you a were a Real Team, if you get what i mean? But next time i come across a room, i'll make sure i'll drop by. Once again good luck on the behalf of teamJDMT. :)

Thank you. Your welcome to join TXR lobby's when ever their open. My PSN:TXR_Capone25.
Theirs always a lobby open. I'm on everyday.

Latest Posts

Back