TXR3 Race5: NAGOYA / Kasumori - East Higashimeihan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 131 comments
  • 3,870 views
Don't think thats the fastest. Thats my Shakedown.
 
you don't think that's my fastest either. that's only my first shot at this, Darin.
 
Ok guys heres my time, a 4:51:232 in a Nissan Skyline BNR34
 
And if you think that's my fastest, it is... except my FD i still not completely tuned ;)
 
Well I suppose I will compete. Seeing the times.. :D Shakedown 4'25'458
 
Yeah. My tuned time should be about 4 20s.. Who knows.
 
my time BNR34- 5.10.156
 
Good, he's making a vid for us to prove it.

Plus he says he hit 2 barriers and still he got that time.
 
hey white charisma, ive been trying to IM you on AIM, my name is Ernhrts3n8
 
I WILL NOT FORGET TO DO THIS RACE..... Can someone beat that into my thick head? You can use a bat if you want? Any takers?
 
I will, maybe i'll throw a bat from where I am and hopefully it'll smack you in the temple.💡
 
No wonder im behind my car tops out at 185. :( Nice vid though Xzift, even though u took out that barrier you still ran damn fast :lol:
 
In the video.. Did any of you notice how I kept letting off the throttle...? ;)
 
I didn't see it. It took 1hr. But then I had to get off to go to Best Buy. So I couldn't watch it.:(
 
What do you think? The car didnt redline yet, and it's only got some 500 ps..
 
You could probably get a way faster time. Especially if you didn't hit the barriers. Impressive
 
Back