TXR3 Race5: NAGOYA / Kasumori - East Higashimeihan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 131 comments
  • 3,870 views
Who has the fastest time? I really don't wanna look around.
 
I do.
freaky.gif
 
lol *looks at Xzift and talks in a cowboy like voice* Looks like theres room for only one FD here and someones gotta go and it Ain't me. jk.
 
Yeah, I can knock another 2 seconds off the time if you wanna. ;)
 
Well guys heres the time I just got 4:29:879 in my RX-7 FD3S, damn its so hard to get in the 4:28's so I just gave up lol. Good luck to you all.
 
I need to unlock the rest of my engine parts
i have like level 6 engine and like level 3 exhaust and cooling
My Scooby owns your FD Charsima. BwAhAhAhA
 
Well well.. Did some minor tuning to the FD and I managed 4'25'458 :D
 
Hey everyone its me again, I got bored and decided to try again and guess what? I improved my time, except I didn't really notice the time until I looked into my records lol:O My time now is 4:28:968 in my FD3S;)
 
woww xzift thats damn ****ing fast... damn jealous
r u use nos hehehehe j/k :D
 
4:25.117 In my FD3S. My RX-8 blows. So, I started using my FD.
 
God darin. I hate you. I had to bust the FB out. :D 4'23'608
 
FB? Which car is that?
I think you mean the FD
 
Back to the mines and I think this is the damned best my scooby can churn until engine swap or at least the next engine, exhaust, and cooling. :p :p
4:24:327 - Subaru WRX STi Verison VI
 
Originally posted by XzifT
God darin. I hate you. I had to bust the FB out. :D 4'23'608

:lol: I got 4:23:609 in my FC3S. :eek: Damn, 1 hundredith of a second off! THATS DAMN CLOSE!:eek:
 
hehehe guess wat i manage 4.28.925 with my baby gt40
hehehe not so fast but will try today laters to kill u us guys hehehe :D
 
Back