TYRE SIZES IN GT6

Scotland
Falkirk,Scotland
scottyrfc1690
Just curious if anyone knows the actual sizes of the tyres supplied by pd for GT6. comfort,sport,race dirt and snow.

or does anyone know of a way to calculate this. if this has been posted before then i am truely sorry.

Just curious if anyone knows the actual sizes of the tyres supplied by pd for GT6. comfort,sport,race dirt and snow.

or does anyone know of a way to calculate this. if this has been posted before then i am truely sorry.
The size of the tyre doesn't change with compound, the only thing that changes tyre size is custom rims. The overall diameter of a wheel is always the same, when you change rim size the rim increases and the tyre side wall height decreases.
There is no really accurate way to gauge the size of the fitted tyre without reffering to factory specs and that only really applies to premium cars

Why do you ask anyway?

@DolHaus I was looking online for transmission calculators as im not to good on the transsmission
side of things, so i thoigh maybe, just maybe the calculator would help but most of them if not all of the ask for rear wheel dimensions, size, diameter and such. i have been using @praiano63 's gear calculator but just wanted to test other. @praiano63 's one is good 10/10 . i was just curious and looking further afield to give me a better insight into tuning.

Last edited:
@DolHaus I was looking online for transmission calculators as im not to good on the transsmission
side of things, so i thoigh maybe, just maybe the calculator would help but most of them if not all of the ask for rear wheel dimensions, size, diameter and such. i have been using @praiano 's gear calculator but just wanted to test other. @praiano 's one is good 10/10 . i was just curious and looking further afield to give me a better insight into tuning.
Ahh fair enough, I'm not an expert on transmissions by any stretch so I can't help you in that regard. I generally just set them by eye after using the usual final/max speed reset and then make small adjustments after a test drive, works well enough for me.

@Ridox2JZGTE might be able to enlighten you on replicating real life transmissions if that helps?

Ahh fair enough, I'm not an expert on transmissions by any stretch so I can't help you in that regard. I generally just set them by eye after using the usual final/max speed reset and then make small adjustments after a test drive, works well enough for me.

@Ridox2JZGTE might be able to enlighten you on replicating real life transmissions if that helps?
thank you for the info bro... did you ever get round to making the M3 CSL drift tune buddy.

Back