U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ill shoot you a text for rounds 1 through 5
I helped KDF with a section idea for one of your later rounds... let him tell you bout it! But if you would wait to use it if you do use it... Its going to be my Round 2 or 3. not sure yet!

You Wana judge?
I'd rather not, Me calling out each flaw (lol I have replay capability[I SEE EVERYTHING!]) Makes people mad as ****so id rather not be the hated here... Lets face it, Anyone who judges these days are biased, Blind, Voting for their friends, And don't know anything about drifting apparently! (Even though the judging is usually fair) I just dont wanna be the guy a butthurt crowd of losers are going to come back on Gtp and rage about lol

I'd rather not, Me calling out each flaw (lol I have replay capability[I SEE EVERYTHING!]) Makes people mad as ****so id rather not be the hated here... Lets face it, Anyone who judges these days are biased, Blind, Voting for their friends, And don't know anything about drifting apparently! (Even though the judging is usually fair) I just dont wanna be the guy a butthurt crowd of losers are going to come back on Gtp and rage about lol
Do you see the roster dude? No ones gonna take it to the forum at least.

#foreveralonetandems
twindrift1.jpg

Back