U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wont be using a modded car. Jeez chill out guys.

So your saying what if you had one?

No lol, if I had one it would still be disallowed on the basis that a bunch of other wouldn't. I mean, look at Gt5's drift bash that Spank hosted, he allowed hybrids as long as the underpinnings weren't race cars, why? Because everyone at that time had hybrids. So what I'm saying is, if everyone had them I'd start to think about it. If there was an uproar saying "Let us use hybrids" it would probably happen.

So hows everyone's comp car going?
I picked up a Soarer and it rips dude, hopefully it feels the same when I get the update.

No lol, if I had one it would still be disallowed on the basis that a bunch of other wouldn't. I mean, look at Gt5's drift bash that Spank hosted, he allowed hybrids as long as the underpinnings weren't race cars, why? Because everyone at that time had hybrids. So what I'm saying is, if everyone had them I'd start to think about it. If there was an uproar saying "Let us use hybrids" it would probably happen.

I picked up a Soarer and it rips dude, hopefully it feels the same when I get the update.
Its gonna be alot grippier with the update.

Car change again..lool
Needed more power without the use of NOS.
Car: "Skyline" Coupe 370GT 07' (G37 in the US)
520hp

Not gonna let the fact that my PS3 crapping out stop this so the responsibility has been transferred over to @ghostthief980 so add him guys x gals or gal.
I have sent out friend request to all that have signed up I still need judges
if there is anyone who would help me
with that would be awesome considering I'm in this by myself thanks BTW dev section I need to know?

I have sent out friend request to all that have signed up I still need judges
if there is anyone who would help me
with that would be awesome considering I'm in this by myself thanks BTW dev section I need to know?
Ill shoot you a text for rounds 1 through 5

Back