U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started mine before both of yall, im not complaining my happy arse signed up for dynasty's comp like a happy lil fat kid with a box of cupcakes! Long live various activities on GT6! stop whining!
Im not whining. Copy and paste look.

Wait, so you're not going with that idea now or..?

If I'm not allowed that's fine, no worries.
Shouldnt matter really so yeah no, the idea is out the window.
I forgot to say "members from america only" but its irrelevant now.
I mean it does say united states drift circuit but its ok.
Thats one reason why I didnt sign up :lol: it said United States Drift Circuit so i figured ya know.
Disregard my noise. This will be an american only competition...... Sorry @Streeto

Last edited:
Is your page/Words Trade marked? You have Copyright laws? ummm.... Survey says.........

Is pro saying that I copied him? No, I did not. What I did do was use everyone as a reference point as 1: this is the first thread I have ever opened. 2: I wanted to make this look as legit as possible as I want this to succeed. Go ahead and look at every one and there moms comps, do they or do they not all look similar? Whats your deal?

Is pro saying that I copied him? No, I did not. What I did do was use everyone as a reference point as 1: this is the first tread I have ever opened. 2: I wanted to make this look as legit as possible as I want this to succeed.
Its okay, Just overlook his stupidity and lets move on...

That's nice of you.

woahh burst, slow down. there's no need to offend here.
Nah im cool, im laughing hard at the moment, but honestly, everyone copies someone. SO WHAT!?! It happens, move on, not saying that's what happened here but there's an accuser and the accused and honestly its all OFF TOPIC, I said previously just sign up or GTFO but yet this is continuing so sincerely, see past this he did this he did that BS and move on! CHEERS!

Back