U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After searching for my lost flash drive for so long I've given up hope. Will someone with a flash drive and computer allow me to send photos to them via psn so they can email it back to me?

Just upload your pictures directly from your PS3 to Tinypic.com, then link them to your email so you can receive the notification that the pictures have been sent, and the link to the picture itself.

Just upload your pictures directly from your PS3 to Tinypic.com, then link them to your email so you can receive the notification that the pictures have been sent, and the link to the picture itself.
Ewww one by one lol, thanks for the tip I'm already on it.

I'm so sorry about the podium pictures guys. Thanks to Gauz for round 3 picture.
image.jpg
Round 4
image.jpg

Last edited:
The c roll has moved up to the pavement change as coming around the corner isn't much of a c roll as I know people the go full FD
Thanks. Cause that lead car will get hooked up before the follow car and by the time I get off the corner they're already accelerating away.

Vehicle Choice:
Everyone is allowed one car change. The car you entered with, and the car you may or may not change to. If you do change cars you may NOT, change between the two. The second car chosen is the one you are stuck with until the end, so use this tool wisely.

The rule I've only been giving by word of mouth. Sorry it's taken me so long to put this in the op.

Back